Ban Appeal || Time Issue

Mashed Potatoes

22/09/2021 11:38 pm

Australian Eastern Standard Time

Tuppy

I got banned for 7 days for rdm and ltap by doc but was changed by tuppy to a 6-day ban at 11:38.

The problem is that now I need to wait till midnight to play on this server when I should of gotten unbanned today at 10 am

Can you unban me now, because my first ban ended at 10 am?

Can you give us more specific time frames please? I'm gathering you were banned for 7 days, then banned again recently for a further 6 days?

so doc banned me for 3x rdm for 7 days at 10:11 am when it should have been only 6 days (tuppy changed it to 6 days at 11:38 pm on the 22nd) tuppy was fixing a error that doc has made. I should have been unbanned today at 10am

21st - Doc Banned me for 7 days at 10:11 AM for 3x rdm

22nd - I submit ban appeal, then at 11:38 PM Tuppy changed the ban to a 6 day ban (but it was a five day ban, because a day has already passed)

23rd -

24th -

25th -

26 -

27 - I summitted this ban appeal to clear up the time, because i waited the 6 day ban, and still not unban

Hey mate. I didn't ban you for 6D I banned you for 5D.

Fixing the ban that doc had done incorrectly (1w for 3x rdm + ltap) on the 21st, to 5 days from the 22nd (6 days from time of warn)

The server works in 24 hour time, so the ban is going to be lifted this morning, not at midnight?

The ban will end at 11:11 today AWST, so 13:11 your time?

Think I made a mistake

I live in perth so I think I went a few extra hours over what I should have

However,

I just checked your steam ID in game and you aren't banned

try and join up

With the warn,

The warn will say different because its only a warn, I cant exactly change the warn time/date - just means the warn will be recent for an extra day and 1 hour