Ban Appeal || Mashed Potatoes

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198290722748

Mashed Potatoes

21/09/2021 10:11

Australian Eastern Standard Time

Doc

So, I get why I got the three-day ban, but I left during a sit because I knew exactly what they were going to say. I didn’t want to make the situation any worse for myself because I was already ticked off and knew I was going to make the situation worse if I stayed. I knew I was going to get banned no matter what, so instead of wasting the admins time I just left.

I have become very familiar with the rules, and I’m not sure if you keep records but two days ago, I asked several questions in ooc about the rules

I really do like this server and love the community, so I really do hope to get an appeal or just the normal three-day ban which would end 24/09 10:11

Hey mate,

You were going to be given a 1 Day ban originally for 2x RDM (1x RDM is a Warn, 2x is 1 Day) since you left mid-sit which is LTAP (Leaving to avoid punishment) I am required to double it up to the next punishment which is a 3 day ban which is usually only issued for 3x RDM but since you LTAP on 2x, it adds another x1 to it and makes it 3x.

!rules in game to look at the rules, it also pops up when you log in with chromium.

They're also on the forums, you had several hours of playtime so you are expected to know the rules.

Cheers mate.

Edited by glitch
  • Like 1

DENIED

Unfortunately, you acquired 3 RDM warns all within days/hours of each other.

This resulted in a 3 day ban, however, you left during the sit.

LTAP doubles the current punishment.

You were banned for 1 week, I have now changed this to 6 days from your punishment date

Your ban will end on the 27th/09/2021.

• Confused 1