ban appeal jenkins wiley

Your SteamID (Paste your Steam Profile Link into https://steamrep.com/):

In-game name: Jenkins Wiley

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): aest 8am or 10am haha lol

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Blue Snow

Further details: I was talking to a bad furry man and his child friend and we were arguing back n forth i killed him he killed me, we both broke nlr n all thay rdming each other

My ban was for mass rdm but it wasnt, blue snow told me its cos of 2 other people i killed thay were fuckin around with me not even close to an rp situation, both citizens or miners fucking around with me, fun times nobody hurt. I do not deserve 5 days for attacking a black market desler and cop who were basing together at 6am. multiple rules being broken by everybody

nobody was truely hurt from this except me and my soft soft feelings the furry Marty has hurt my heart and im not sure i will ever recover

Any evidence you can provide: doing this in discord dm for bluesnow dms

Have you become familiar with the rules?: Yes i have. i never rdm in rp situations and i always treat people with respect

Ok first of all your ban was AMRDM, you killed 1 person 3 times and they didn't fight back you instigated all fights expect for a couple that you lost, I have photos of you killing him at spawn and they only had a grav gun out. You asked me on discord why you got banned and I told you, you then started insulting the person and saying you were in the right for killing him because he was annoying this is what you said " I am good person its his fault for being the bad person he is"

showing you really just disliked him and just killed him. Also you have zero evidence because in our dms you did prove or show anything no videos or clips of him fighting or insulting you, you just complained to me.

Proof.PNG.60eb43fadfaca3c6baf0fc26cf4ad36f.PNG

20220123070223_1.thumb.jpg.e9547e4d7e1cab3bbe4ae5c464166d3a.jpg

20220123070141_1.thumb.jpg.9aa18ed23bd6f4676552d58ea1666d9f.jpg

Edited by Blue snow

Denied

The ban is valid and will stay.

Hey Jenkin Wiley, you have broken the server rules by killing people without rp relation (RDM) and you have done that three times with in result you have been given a AMRDM warn/ban, the proof shows that you had no reason to kill them (in spawn).