Baby yodra trusted

Steam Community Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198856700822

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:448217547

Your in-game name:

purple wolf

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):F3F4823B-6D08-4E20-ACEB-ADF8B61C385D.png.708baeb9f9c038941eb3630bc1b847d8.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

557B1271-097D-42FD-9005-C0C066E0C9EA.thumb.jpeg.41c08e57d5af23a6edeec6e02f60022f.jpeg

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

788FF50D-7852-4DC0-99DF-F6068346DD3A.thumb.jpeg.e5985f2b9083ee1a608c1150bb634ee8.jpeg

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

> I believe that I can be trusted because I'm a nice person in general and I play all the jobs on the sever and I'm nice to most of the people that I come across and I love to role play and it'll be nice to have access to all new jobs and tools. I like to have a great time on this sever and it'll be an honour to have this new rank in my hands it'll give me an opportunity to be a good person on this server and I hope you'll all like me for who I am

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

If I have this rank I can help all the new players with making a base and I can help them get enough money to get them started on their exciting journey on this game and I wish they'll have a great time on this server and ill show them how to use all the tools that they are provided with and ill show them how to use each job and what the rules to the job are and ill make sure that they understand all of the rules and that they have all the texture packs so they don't have any trouble with errors and I think I could help many people with anything they ask me including the guidelines. i hope most of yous know me but if not feel free to chat with me

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes I do

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Of course

Edited by purplewolf

Hey Purple Wolf / Baby Yoda,

I cannot recall seeing you on the server much or interacted with you personally. You haven't overly been active on the discord, nor the forums from what I have seen, so, unfortunately I am going to have to -1 for the meantime. If, however, you do increase your community presence and activity, I would be glad to change my response to a +1! All the best to this you and your application.

Starting off, the application is quite nice, it clearly has effort put into it, although better pictures would be nice.

Now, I cant say I have seen you online, ever, in chat or in game. And never seen you in discord or forums, so I am going to go with Jack Stone and say, if you do increase your community presence and activity, I will 100% be changing this to a +1.

I hope to see you around more and would love to role play with you.

Regards, Raymond Reddington

DENIED

You have a great detailed application you've made and have such warn list that you have maintained during the application but unfortunately, you have to improve your community presence as most feedbacks are pointing out your activeness and your reputation. With community presence only lacking to be worthy as a Trusted, be more active and show that you're helpful to the community then you'll have a high chance of being Trusted.

Re-apply in the next week.