Autumn Briggs Staff App

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032258369/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35996320

Discord User#: Watto#9422

Country/Time Zone: Australia/Time zone in Melbourne VIC (GMT+10)

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): newtime.thumb.PNG.63dc4c4825c699dbf2f961100720ab67.PNG

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): warnsandbl.PNG.ec58970d2984338849d3adc166144b76.PNG

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Blacklist is in the previous screenshot, and i have tried my best to rectify and I beleive I have shown improvement in my in-game choices

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

I do not have any screenshots to prove this, but I was previously a superadmin on a buildwars server in GMOD, however I know the lack of evidence does not make this too credible, I have had previous staffing experience in-game as well as being an admin on a minigames server in CSS. Both of these admin positions I had to give up due to other commitments.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I believe that I deserve a spot in the staff in this server because I believe I have a great understanding of the rules and how to abide by them as well as showing others how to, I think that I can bring a great attitude to the playerbase and this opportunity would allow me to get to know even more people on the server. I have also been trying my best to be active in the discord/forums as well as the server. Furthermore I think that I have been trying out many roles within the server to try gain broad knowledge of how each job operates, this can provide easier communication of rules and explanations if they need to be done.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I think that I have a very keen sense of responsibility, the willingness to help anyone that I can and the ability to uphold leadership positions as i have done so in real life and as previously mentioned in other games. Examples include:

- Holding a leadership position at my local footy club, I was co-captain of the team for 4 years before leaving to another club.

- I was a tennis coach for two years, and if anyone has dealt with teaching kids fine motor skills they will know how strenuous this can be.

- I have gone on two trips that my school offers that takes us to parts of the world that are in need where we build facilities and help out in any way that we can

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

Qualities that i could bring to the staff team begin with a positive mindset and outlook on life and my proven ability to work as a team because of my multiple team sports that I have partaken in and my previous staffing positions. I pride myself on being a very loyal and hardworking person, as well as these, I think my attentiveness is a key part of being on the staff team, I will try my best to be ready to react to anything happening on the server through PM or the discord, and will try my best to attend all staff meetings in order to stay up to date.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

Absolutely

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes, this is only fair

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

I do

Thanks for reading my application - Autumn

Huge +1

Autumn is a great roleplayer who is super active on discord, forums, and OOC.

He is super mature and I highly recommend giving him a shot at staffing due to myself knowing him for a massive amount of time. He is easy to get along with and is probably one of the best candidates around atm for staff and I can definitely vouch for his trustworthy qualities that come with the role.

+1

Autumn has always been generally friendly to me and other roleplayers within the community. I have had many encounters with him and all of them have been thoroughly positive altogether. In terms of rule knowledge, Autumn knows most of the rules and even if he didn't he makes a staff request to enquire about the rule which is commendable as it is better to act earlier than never. The application is detailed and done well which shows that he had put effort into it. Community presence is very good as I always see you on the forums and Discord the most, interacting with other players from the Orbital community. In-game activity is very good as well, keep it up! To top it off, I believe you should be given a shot at staffing. Good luck bud