SteamID: STEAM_0:0:522268537

Your in-game name: Aurora

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

rp_orbital_v20023.thumb.png.a382b9e53de93036186984965580885b.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

rp_orbital_v20024.thumb.png.54b6d1566ab6f9666ec5daf28b85665d.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

rp_orbital_v20025.thumb.png.699d59244f98ad10558629526bb57c23.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? : I can be trustworthy and not break rules and get banned

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? : I can help players if they are in need of help

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?: Yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?: I agree :)

Hey Aurora,

Usually I start these off with at least one positive thing to say but... I got nothing 😕. So, let's start straight off with your activity instead.

You only meet the bare minimum of 2 in-game days required for trusted, you have no discord activity, and your only forum activity is for a trusted application. Not good. You also have an excessive amount of warns for only 2 days game-time, all within the past 2 week, 1 of which occurred only 2 days ago. This shows you are not at all familiar with the rules and guidelines. My recommendation would be increasing your activity in-game, on discord, on the forums, and rereading and learning the rules. This will not only help you get more familiar with the server and the rules, but this will also show that you are dedicated and willing to put in the effort towards the server and community.

My next point would be the prerequisite of 'being well known within the community'. I myself have never interacted with you before, nor seen you interacting with anyone, and once again, your activity proves why. People need to know you in order to trust you. I suggest once again not only increasing your activity, but putting yourself out there more. You can do this by trying out new role-play and new jobs (jobs that help you interact with others and get around the map such as police or thief), taking part in events, and most importantly, making the effort to meet and talk to people.

Next, your trusted application. It is very, very low effort. You only have 2 sentences of your own words. You need to put in a-lot more effort in order for people to even recognize this as a valid trusted application. In 'Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?', saying "I can be trustworthy..." doesn't make people trust you. And saying you can "...not break rules..." is contradictive and is already proven as false by your extreme amount of warns. In this section, most people would talk about their activity on all 3 platforms, their ability to follow rules, how they try to help out other people, and how they have become well-known and helped build/contribute towards the community. In 'Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?', you're off to a good start, you just need a-lot more. Most people talk about how the rank will make players see them as trustworthy and reliable, so they will be able to reach out to more people to help, such as teaching how to do jobs, clarifying rules, explaining how to do something etc. I suggest taking a look at other peoples trusted applications to get a general idea of what to say (but don't copy what they say, we will notice!).

I suggest you take-in what I have said above, to increase not only your chance of a more successful trusted application in future time, but to also make yourself a better member of the community. Work on your activity, reread and follow the rules, put more effort into your future trusted application, and work towards becoming more well-known within the community. Do take note, this will take time; but it will be worth it if you are dedicated, and learn to care greatly for this community. For now, I'm going to leave a confident -1.

• Like 1

Hey Aurora,

As stated by other replies, it is quite clear that you are unfamiliar with our rules in the server. In the screenshot you provided, you have two recent warns, this by itself would deny the app. You also have no detail at all in your application, proving that you do not care for this role nearly as much as you should. I have not really seen you in game, the only encounters I can remember is when I gave you that warn, and one time when I saw you walking down main street. I will have to give a -1. I encourage you to read the rules and act on the replies given to you. Good luck, and all the best.

Comparing this to successful applications, it is quite obvious to say that this is a very low effort application, you didn't even look over it to make sure everything was correct (screenshots). Another issue is the amount of warns you have received recently and the lack of your presence in the server and community. It's a -1 from me. You should definitely work on interacting with more people and establishing yourself to become recognised and also familiarising yourself with the rules and learning from your warns. Good luck in future apps!

Well where do I start,

Well the fact that there are no full stops, or "I can be trustworthy" is a big red flag.

You say you can be 'trustworthy' and not break rules but from looking at your warns and SB I see otherwise.

Also the lack of detail in the app is going to have to make me give it a -1

Goodluck in the future

-Alex Baldman

'Wise people prefer to benefit

from constructive criticism rather than be

ruined by false praise'

Edited by Alex Baldman