Steam Community Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/0467620090/

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0604081886

Your in-game name:

assassin spy

What is your gametime?

Screenshot2021-07-14152626.png.96bdbc2d1732d6f706c6dcf1623f9b44.png

How many warnings Softbans/Blacklists do you have? Screenshot2021-07-14153142.png.301fe5a1cbb1b2bee7caba82b591fc7d.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe I can achieve this because I am on every chance I get which is every day also you can unlock a variety of new jobs and tools and I am really nice to people, I've gotten on the good side of people that I was mean to I hope that you guys like me for who I am. I will try to do my best to try and achieve my goal if not ill try my best and work hard till I do.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I can help the people that do not have donator build a base with wire mod and more. I can help anyone in need I can also teach them how to build a base so they know for next time and help them make enough money for them to have a great start on the server. I have a lot of experience on this sever so that the new players have any questions I can answer that they ask me during the time period of helping them.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

I very familiar with the rules and guidelines

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes I do understand.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes I agree I will never abuse this power.

Screenshot2021-07-14152932.png.019dabc60f65e6d72e48ea632a0cbaf7.png

+1

I've know Dark a while now and I'm pleased to say he deserves this rank. He has always been super kind and friendly with anyone and everyone he meets and always proves that he wants to enjoy and follow the rules as best as he can. He is active and well known and a great member of the community. He always wants to help out wherever he can and is without doubt a devoted and trustworthy player. All the best to you and this application.

+1

I've know Dark a while now and I'm pleased to say he deserves this rank. He has always been super kind and friendly with anyone and everyone he meets and always proves that he wants to enjoy and follow the rules as best as he can. He is active and well known and a great member of the community. He always wants to help out wherever he can and is without doubt a devoted and trustworthy player. All the best to you and this application.

thanks jack really appreciate that :)

Big +1

I have played a good amount with Assasin and he definitely should be trusted. From playing with Assasin a lot i have learned he isn't a minge and that he she be more respected by others as sometimes he isn't. Him being trusted will allow him to help newer players and also have a few perks in game :). As Assasin is a committed player and member of the Orbitalservers community, i do truly believe he deserves this role.

FR4NK.thumb.png.c2ec20da3602c3ff750c6b36354d6511.png

Big +1

I have played a good amount with Assasin and he definitely should be trusted. From playing with Assasin a lot i have learned he isn't a minge and that he she be more respected by others as sometimes he isn't. Him being trusted will allow him to help newer players and also have a few perks in game :). As Assasin is a committed player and member of the Orbitalservers community, i do truly believe he deserves this role.

[ATTACH type=full" width="219px" alt="FR4NK.png]388[/ATTACH]

I WAS LITTERLY HELPING A GUY JUST 10MIN AGO

this was a hard decision for me to make, and it would be a +1 except for the fact that i have never seen you play anything other than assassin. i know that its living up to the name or whatever, but i do believe you should play more often as other roles, such as PD/criminal. otherwise good luck, and i hope to see you playing other roles in the near future :)

this was a hard decision for me to make, and it would be a +1 except for the fact that i have never seen you play anything other than assassin. i know that its living up to the name or whatever, but i do believe you should play more often as other roles, such as PD/criminal. otherwise good luck, and i hope to see you playing other roles in the near future :)

i really do play assassin to make money but for the last week ive been diffrent jobs as free runner ,protheif ,golified gardener and a medic running a fake court but i really appreciate your time thanks.

i genuinely have seen Assasin play many different roles like pro-thief and free runner recently.

I haven't seen you on lately much but when I have seen you on I've noticed that you only really play assassin. I don't think I've ever seen you play as pd which is something that you need to become trusted under the circumstances that you need a good knowledge of the rules.

good luck with the app