What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1668736576831.thumb.png.a758c2419868b15248524bb8b43237de.png

3w 21h 30m

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1668736786372.thumb.png.9cc2cc9482464febe9c41cd250475bc6.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

I have 0

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

I had staff on a Minecraft sever a year ago(senior admin)

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?

I believe I deserve staff because I am extremely experienced. Having over 700 hours in the game, I personally am always active since my return, and I am Safe I am a respectable and nice person who never looks to try and cause trouble on the server.

I know that if given the role, I will put the work and hours assisting players as well as others. I will strive to help everyone both old and new and be a fair, non-power abusive person that I personally believe a staff member could be. I work well with others all the time and I abide by all the rules set in the sever I love helping people, so I think I'll be a good addition to the staff team.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I think that I have a very keen sense of responsibility, the willingness to help anyone that I can and the ability to uphold leadership positions as I have done so in real life and as previously mentioned in other games. Examples include:

- Holding a leadership position at my local footy club, I was co-captain of the team for 4 years before leaving to another club and in the other club I was captain for the team for 2yrs

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

list my qualities I will bring to the team. (these are my most important ones)

Fairness:

I am an extremely fair person when it comes to making a decision, I do not take a side unless there is a lot of evidence pointing to the crime and I will Listen to both sides of the problem before making a decision and I will try to solve the problem calmly.

Teamwork:

I love working as a team in rp situations and outside of rp situations I work well with people when I comes to raiding/pd and much more jobs

Kindness:

Quite possibly one of the kindest people you will ever meet (unless your mean to me) I do not ever intentionally bully/harass anyone but do know how to take jokes and how to improve the relationships and fun within the community. I will always be friendly to players, both new and old and try make a greater experience in the community and the server as a whole.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?

I do agree to not abuse or misuse my power

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?

yes, I do agree if I miss use my powers they will be stripped

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?

yes, I do

+1

Assasin spy is a menace who is very active and has 0 warns, by showing he was an ex minecraft admin it shows hes built for the job and meets the requirements for the staff team. He also has agreed that he will not misuse hhis power, so this proves he is trustworthy and will not nuke the server to join superior servers. Good luck assasin. LFFL

Assassin spy my guy.

You are fun to talk and RP with, Your a fairly OG player and I remember being great friends with you back in the day, However more recently you have been gone for months and only recently started playing again, but even then you only join once every 4-5 days from what I've seen.

Your in game and discord activity could be worked on as from what I can see you have 6 messages in the discord.

My advice would for you to get known in the community like you once were

So unfortunately it will a -1 from me

Best of luck: wallaby

• Like 1

I'd like to see you around the server a bit more before applying. I understand that you may be an OG player and you may have the skillset to be a staff member, but I would like you to wait a little bit longer.

Your application is decent. Personally, I'd like to see a little bit more detail. You only provided one example of teamwork and your questions aren't talked about in depth.

I don't know you personally and I don't know your character, but I will back on the server this weekend so I'll happily see.

Good luck

Zoe

• Like 1

hello assassin, You have a ton of time on the server but i haven't seen you around as much recently also having a look at your discord engagement I see there isn't much activity, you have some forum activity which is good but i suggest boosting your community engagement and waiting a while before reapplying

sorry -1

• Like 1

You are a great guy and I think you can go for staff once you get more experience;

But please don't copy my app nearly WORD FOR WORD

You can take inspiration but don't copy it nearly word for word.

Examples include:

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?

I believe I deserve staff because I am extremely experienced. Having over 700 hours in the game, I personally am always active since my return, and I am Safe I am a respectable and nice person who never looks to try and cause trouble on the server.

I believe I deserve staff because I am extremely experienced. Having over 700 hours in the game,

My application: Lets start off by saying I am extremely experienced. Having over 9000 hours in the game

I personally am always active since my return,

list my qualities I will bring to the team. (these are my most important ones)

Fairness:

I am an extremely fair person when it comes to making a decision, I do not take a side unless there is a lot of evidence pointing to the crime and I will Listen to both sides of the problem before making a decision and I will try to solve the problem calmly.

My application:

I will, like all my applications, list my qualities I will bring.

Fairness:

I am an extremely fair person. I tend and strive to remove bias form my works and provide a fair presence and communication to both parties involved. I do not take sides unless the evidence is over-whelming, and always aim to help everyone by listening to them, and finding a fair outcome while trying to remove the administrative side of things.

Quite possibly one of the kindest people you will ever meet (unless your mean to me) I do not ever intentionally bully/harass anyone but do know how to take jokes and how to improve the relationships and fun within the community. I will always be friendly to players, both new and old and try make a greater experience in the community and the server as a whole.

My application (Legit word for word except your red part and minor re-wording of banter):

Kindness:

Quite possibly one of the most kind people you will ever meet. I do not ever intentionally bully/harass anyone, but know how to take jokes and share banter around to improve the relationships and fun within the community. I will always be friendly to players, both new and old and try make a greater experience for the community and the server as a whole.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?

I do agree to not abuse or misuse my power

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?

yes, I do agree if I miss use my powers they will be stripped

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?

yes, I do

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: I agree not to misuse the powers

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: I agree I will be demoted/stripped if I misuse my powers

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: I agree to follow the Staff Expectations when given to me.

Hello Assassin! Nice seeing you again, but sadly it's gonna be a -1 from me. It's just you have being gone from the community for a little while now, and you've only just started making an appearance again. Forum and discord activity is really poor and needs to be improved on.

Hey Assassin Spy,

Its gonna be a -1 from me, Look man your a good kid but i dont think you are ready for this postion as you are fairly underage for such a mature role. I have seen you a fair bit all my interactions have been good, your nice to everyone.

I think you if you took some time with being active on the forums and in discord as you already are pretty active within the server, wait a couple months and give it another shot as you defiently show some great quatlities of a staff member id love to see on the team

Best of luck

I have no personal problem with you assassin but at this point in time I feel like you applied a bit too early rarely seeing you in game and having no discord/forum activity is not good for community presence.

All my interactions with you have been good though and I wish you the best of luck on your application

Not only have I only seen you once or twice and never properly spoken to you, but I also have to agree with @GolTAW on his statements. You can't expect staff if you're not going to put in the effort for the application. I went back and reviewed his application and it is extremely similar, and not coincidental.

Aside from your in-game activity and application, your forum and Discord activity isn't great either. The only time you've ever messaged in Discord is the counting channel.

All up, a lot of work is required before I can confidently endorse you for this role.

I wish you the best of luck with your application.

Unfortunately it's going to be a -1 from me, nothing personal. I'll start with the severly lacking interaction within the community, specifically the Discord. Forum activity is moderately okay however could be improved. I'd reccomend familiarising yourself with some trusted members of our community, interacting with posts within the forums and joining voice chats within the discord to create a face and name for yourself.

Wishing you all the best nonetheless! :)

• Like 1