Armory Suggestion

TrippE

What category does this suggestion apply to? (Discord, Forums, Other): In-Game

Details/Information about your suggestion: A change to the police armory where you have the option to permanently have a gun that you only get on the specific pd role you bought it on, it would obviously have to be a very high price e.g. 1000x the normal price to buy a single from the armory, so a galil would be $880,000 and an m249 would be $1,280,000 to have permanently for your current pd role.

How do you think this will benefit the community?: You wouldn't have to go back to the armory every time you die to get the gun you want to use. Allowing you more time actually rping than having to go to the armory heaps.

I would say this is a pretty good idea and here is why; I generally hate going to the PD 24/7 after dying(im sure others do to), so this idea would allow you to get right back into the action, however, I believe it should be limited on how many guns you actually spawn with (allowing you to unequip and equip perm weapons) or I think it would be quite unbalanced if you could have like 5-6 guns you spawn with at once. It should also only work on the weapons you currently have unlocked at that rank to.

+1

Some of you may disagree with me but I think I made some good points

• Like 2

-1 now it does seem like a good idea but going into 2.0 thinking of the realism of pd, no one is going to have an m249 every time they play and regular cops will probably be restricted from having m249's

pretty much all police officers dont even have access to m249 in armory anyway bc its chief inspector only

-1 now it does seem like a good idea but going into 2.0 thinking of the realism of pd, no one is going to have an m249 every time they play and regular cops will probably be restricted from having m249's

the idea isnt just for m249, ik plenty of people who would prefer the galil or ak47 over the m4a1

my point still stand being able to have a perma gun is op

its the same cost if you buy the gun 1000 times, it just cuts off the time it takes to go to pd and buy it and its only for the pd role you buy it on so its not op at all its just saving time.