-AR-Lonesnipers Trusted Application

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087718303/

SteamID:76561198087718303

Your in-game name:-AR-Lonesniper

What is your gametime?

Gametime.PNG.25b379453d703cb3239c44c626cc8f6d.PNG

How many warnings do you have? Warning.thumb.PNG.f8c11a3cbdcf6a0c0f3c48373f9614ea.PNGHow many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Zero

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe that I deserve trusted for the following reasons: I thoroughly follow the rules of this server and enoying the DarkRP community and people I meet.

I Enjoying Immersing myself in Content and the Roles I select, I also want to be able to help players with problems or questions that they may incounter on there DarkRP Adventure.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I will help the community by using the Knowledge given to me by other trusted members and Admins, If any problems or questions arise i will answer them too the best of my knowledge. I'm always ensuring that all players following the rules insuring that everyone is enjoying the DarkRP experience.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

I have read and understand the rules and guidelines.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I understand.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I'm applying to become a trusted and valved member I will not miss my rank if given.

+1

absolute chad who always reports rule breakers and is never afraid to ask for help when needed i trained him while he was a probational and it was the best training i have ever done it went so smoothly because of how well he listened he put great detail into his trusted app as well showing he does care for the role though some things he could work on is his activity outside of gmod like being more active in forums and discord

+1

absolute chad who always reports rule breakers and is never afraid to ask for help when needed i trained him while he was a probational and it was the best training i have ever done it went so smoothly because of how well he listened he put great detail into his trusted app as well showing he does care for the role though some things he could work on is his activity outside of gmod like being more active in forums and discord

+1

I 100% agree, his strong play in the police role and solid understanding of the rules shows him to be a proper law abiding player which is a great look when it comes to trusted, I entirely agree that discord/forum activity could be better but he definitely comes off strong as a contender.

Huge +1

Recently Lonesniper has actually helped me out a lot. As i have seen him teach other players new rules to in sits being very reliable with clip evidence knowing rules and keeping his cool to players who aren't even listening or anything. He doesn't let things slip by so when people break rules he will make a ticket and will then get the person to understand what they did wrong and how to fix it for next time. I really do believe Lonesniper would suit trusted very well.

FR4NK.thumb.png.7141cf51ce56a3da797403e5c63ec80e.png