1626760490124.png.2fdcb4e1d0c1b3d5d505f0ea12b97d8a.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1626760206724.thumb.png.eed541dd0203c9d67300ab52cea58180.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

As above.

What is your current Police rank?: Sergeant

What is your current SWAT rank?: Private first class

What are your other ranks? (Detective, undercover, etc.):

I always thought about becoming a Detective, but I've only seen N33dy on a when he has the chance, and the only people I've actively seen play that is penguin and one other person.

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?:

I actively set myself apart from the crowd when it comes to representing the Police/Swat Department, Not matter which I choose, I dedicate myself 110%. I always attend all Patrol/Training when there available, I like to throw myself to the challenge of becoming the best as I can. Furthermore, I can be annoying sometime when chasing pedro for example around to see how he trains he probational. This may come as annoying, but I only do it to better the knowledge I have a become a better trainer myself. I feel like the police department would benefit from having a more active Commissioner, no disrespect you guy are always in admin sit or doing other stuff. I am always having fellow PD/Swat members actively asking me rules or question and If I don't have that answer I will follow that question up will an admin or higher ranking member to ensure that player understands. Furthermore, I'm always out in the street constantly reviewing the way the fellow PD/Swat members a behaving or if I can assist them to make sure they have a better time playing as that role and don't get put in an admin sit for not knowing the rules. I'm always looking to better this department and always posting my suggestions and help terra with the documentation that he requires from me.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role:

I believe the community would benefit from me being a commissioner because I am kind at times but also very harsh. When I log on and I sit and decide what I want to play for the day it always seems to end up a Cop/Swat, I feel like I make the best impact on the community in this position because I'm actively assisting people with rules and reporting rule breakers at the same time while keep the streets clean and fair for everyone. I know I have garnered a fair bit of have for my harness to report people for breaking the rules, but it is all water off my back. I would be always actively looking for PD/Swat that stand out from the crowd and attach them to go and them with other members to help boost their confidence. I want the Community to know that the PD/Swat Is a not to be messed with, but for them to also know were here to help them at the same time.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?

I am able to come to a situation and quickly debrief my fellow members of any and all information and guide them In what the best course of action should be.

I understand the different roles that PD and Swat, how they respond to certain situations, and how to correctly use the Priorities chart.

Always using me /yell commands.

Able to stay calm in heat of combat or in a hostage situation.

Able to give clear and correct orders.

Able to stand by police rules at all times while still having fun.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?:

I -AR-Lonesniper agree not to abuse or misuse any of the powers given.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

Any sort of misconduct so always be a dismissal so yes I agree.

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?:

I always have the rules open in the background of my second monitor and I will take the time to understand and read through the Commissioner Guidelines and Conducts also to ask me fellow Commissioners or admins If I don't understand.

By now you are at the end of my Application and would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to read, I hope to see positive and negative feedbacks to help me further myself.

P.s See you on the street

1626752870501.png.070a30137753e0c3d012b80e7d0931a2.png

1626752988707.png.c3348efb104af3000c2edd595d906bda.png

1626759819670.thumb.png.dad8239fbb7ebfd41600192ee9b2635a.png

• Like 1

Neutral While you are very active in the Police Force and great to work with and chit chat to, Lone I haven't seen you try to take charge enough to the level of a Commissioner. In addendum from a professional point of view, the fact you quit the server over your trusted app being denied due to the warn(which was a bullshit warn) doesn't show enough of a level of maturity and could possibly lead to situations in the future that will paint the PD in a negative light.

However I am willing to change my opinions and will edit my post to reflect them if you can show initiative and maturity over the coming days.

Coming from the person, that followed me around and I helped quite alot and put you foward for retraining is quite dissapointing. The fact you question maturity over a situation you had or have no insight thats your right but the fact you listed 1 situation out of everything and only listed the negative, you don't get targeted with hit contantly or abused every step you take for keeping a clean pd. Thank for you feedback

P.s Never did I say I was quiting I merely suggested that I wasn't going to be back until the following Thursday because I was burn out and was sick of the harrassment and everything else.

Edited by -AR-Lonesniper