Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AnnieGalaxy/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90614116

Your in-game name: Anniie

What is your game time? (Post a screenshot):

AnnieTime.JPG.94b5bd68c96a21431573a1f385d2506e.JPG

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

AnniieWarns.JPG.205e117a39960804a3bb731ce7d13533.JPG

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

I have none as shown from the screenshot above.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe I deserve trusted because, I am very friendly with everyone, and I enjoy helping others. I am very open-minded, kind, well know within the community so far. As I said above I enjoy helping others, I am very helpful and I know my knowledge of gmod and how to help with the jobs and help different players understand the rules and guidelines of the server so they can better further understand the server.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

My ability to help the community with my trusted rank is to always help anyone who is new, old or a current player of the server. I also am very kind and will stand up and give a voice to people who want to be heard or if they need help. I am friendly with new players helping them find the way on the server to what jobs they may like and what jobs give the best money. I can also help give insight on different roleplay situations and ideas for different players such as PD, or mob.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

I am familiar with the rules and guidelines of the server.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree that if I misuse or abuse my powers on the server it will be completely stripped.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?:

I agree to not abuse any powers that are given to me with this rank.

Despite the AFK situation.. (which I wont take into account here)

I find you to be open, honest, friendly and well known within the community

Howeeeever:

Being trusted is a lot more than just being being a good person and being well known..

I personally haven't seen you much in game, that could be due to the time zone differences so i'll let other members cover that for me..

Being the Forum Admin here at Orbital means I need to take into account your activity and presence on the forums.

From my point of view, the only posts you've made have been relating to Lucifer's staff application, your own staff application and now your trusted application..

That's the only community activity out-of-game that I've seen from you.

I have nothing against you at all, I think you'll be a great trusted player - I just cant give you a +1 YET due to the reasons above..

Thanks!

Edited by Tuppy
  • Like 3

Personally, I just haven't had the best of interactions with you lately, you haven't exactly been kind to me or Mini for that matter, therefore before I decide to give you a +1, I suggest you change your attitude towards us both. I'm not going to speak for anyone else at this moment as I am not sure how you have been to others, but that's all I'm going to say for now.

Good luck with your application.

I really want to give you a +1 so much but I just can not,you are a super nice and active player but your lack of interactions outside of the server eg Forums/discord means I will have to -1

However if you become more active in forums and discord while this is up I will for sure give you a +1

Good luck with your app

All the best

, Unboltedglobe

hey annie, i have seen you around a lot but i dont really get much of a interaction with you, i have a few times had interaction with you but they were very short, you are a nice person, as of now im going to give a +1, there is a few area's to improove though. regards nezuko.

Hey Annie,

For now im gonna have to put this as a -1

Ive seen you in game heaps and had plenty of interactions with you in game, but I think that until i see some more activity in the discord/forums i will have to leave mine as a -1.

I think you're a great member of the community but trusted requires a bit more effort towards all facets of the community.

As much as i would love to give you a +1 Anniie, and you know i would like to as you and me have a good friendship, i cannot be biased. from my times spectating you, you have been afk in spawn more than i have seen you active, which to me explains that your trying to shortcut your way into trusted, secondly your afk camping has been so noticeable it has been brought up between staff, that being said if you can devote real time to the community, become well known and become semi active on the forums and discord, i would love to change my negative score to a positive one

Straight up I'm going to have to give you a -1 because I'm aware that you afk a lot of your hours on the server and that's frowned upon when your going for trusted/staff positions have only seen you actually playing like 3 times out of the 4 days that you have as playtime and it's like about 12 hours I've seen you actually playing and not all at once

Sorry Nanni Bunion

• Like 1

DENIED

Do not afk-farm your hours to be able to fulfill the required playtime. Improve your activity and your reputation throughout the community (Forums/Discord/In-game). To be Trusted is not always based on luck, its about how deserving you are to be Trusted.

Re-apply in the next week.