Andrew Vape's Commander Application

Andrew Vape

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:168445611

Discord User#: killswitch#6353

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1670212020153.thumb.png.f8880a3fe07c2c0068908e0d7042258b.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1670212061144.thumb.png.7e4e8bd6895873f8ba48a92b92cf5a79.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): None as seen above

What is your current Police rank?: Chief Inspector

What is your current SWAT rank?: Swat medic = Master Sergeant

What is your current Detective rank?: Detective Sergeant

What are your other ranks? (Sniper, Medic, etc.): ^^

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner/Commander/Dt-CO?:

I feel as if the command team needs me at this point of time, I see many command team applicants become inactive or just lazy in general. I want this to change, I believe i would make a perfect commander for the following reasons

Firstly, Im not only just active within the server, im active on all forms out of the server aswell, the forums, the discord server and with general players of the server. I believe im respectful to everyone whether or not they have done things they regret in the past, this is one step towards making me a better person as a whole. This quality i believe to be one of the most important factors that anyone can posses.

Secondly, I have a great work ethic, whether this is balacing staffing and working in real life, I can always make time for the server. These people who are apart of server are some of the greatest people ive met, with meeting these people it really boosts my motivation to make server events, help out other players and just to jump on and connect to orbital. It really is great how fast an hour of your time can go, to actually make a decent event for the server.

Thirdly, My experience is really up there, as ive been within this server for quite a while. I understand every aspect regarding the rules, the playerbase and PD all together. This is also one of the most important qualities I posses, these 3 all together make a godly asset to Orbital server. Ive not only tried to put my efforts towards staffing but now I would like to push them even further towards a different branch that needs me.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role:

An active command member who can actually pull through and not get burned out after a month, someones whos not going to go on LOA and ROA as soon as they can. Someone whos not lazy and actually enjoy what there putting out to the community. SOMEONE WHOS NOT GOING TO THINK OF THIS AS A JOB MORE OF A PRIVILEGE. Not only Consistent events, and trainings to further the training of the team. But the willingness I have to help the community all together.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?

- Willingness

- Experience

- Work Ethic

- Activity

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?: Always

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: I agree

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?: I agree

+1

Andrew you are a fat loser scum and no one likes you and you deserve a -1.

Andrew You are a funny, smart, serious when need be, and overall just a great guy, all traits a command team member should have. You have shown dedication to this server many times over, active in game, on the forums, and in both discord servers. You are a brilliant player on the server and in PD, bringing RP to the players and support to the staff and command members. I believe that once you join command the server will become 2MILLION% better! and that this was going to happen eventually.

HUGE +1

+1

Andrew would be a great asset to the police force as a SWAT Commander, he shows many different leadership skills. Andrew is also very mature and fit for this role. Also like Fetus said he is a pretty active player.

GoodLuck

- Derk

+1

Andrew is easily a great fit for a position on the command team, he is active on both the server and the police department. Most that could be said has been so I don't really have too much to add beside the only "downside" is that he is a staff member so he MIGHT not be able to contribute as much time as he could to the PD, but honestly, it doesn't really matter that much as I believe he will still try to put in the effort and become a great commander.

+1

Andrew is 100 percent one of the best fits for commander being active on the discord, forums and of course in game, with enough effort which andrew can so clearly put in shown in his staffing success and achievements I believe he will be a key part of the PD's return.

+1

Andrew Vape is a perfect fit for Commander as because first stunning commander App and the fact the Detail that you have but within this App is truly stunning mate and that you work perfect as a team and that is required with the command team, and also you are highly active within discord, forums, and Gmod displaying to me that you will as active as possible as a commander,

Best of Luck - Ruby Bartosh

+1

From my time being on this server, Andrew Vape is one of the greatest admins I’ve met. He is a respectful person, very reputable, shows great leadership as an admin and a trustworthy guy. Andrew would be a great choice as commander.

GoodLuck

-Kefe