Alex Balmans Commissioner app

Alex Baldman

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:608165845

Discord User#: plcq#6439

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1638004136694.png.5c92024ed2943f59d4ba890919c94671.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 01638066848851.png.666b5f938692ad81938e5c9710b0bf08.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 0

1638066883236.png.103949857c281ca3b8f810017f2338f4.png

What is your current Police rank?: Senior Sergeant

What is your current SWAT rank?: Private First Class

What are your other ranks? (Detective, undercover, etc.): Detective

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?: I believe I should be commissioner cause I am active a lot and always attend training, I always try to help out the new cops just coming on the server and help them out with getting promoted to constable, my knowledge of the rules in PD has improved massively and I believe my activity could help out massively with training and PD. I have great team working skills and feel that could come in handy if I do become commissioner, I feel also I am trusted and well known in the police force, I'd like to think I have a good reputation within the PD and newer people look up to me as I am also a staff member.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role: I would help out PD trainings and do my own training if no one else is online, I would be able to put more effort into events that specialize PD and Detectives as well as have small events to make people more interested in the PD.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers? Many people in PD know who I am within the PD. I am nice and respectful to all new PD members and the people who have been in PD longer, I know how to take a joke and leave my personal feelings outside of PD. Being a PD trainer means I can also train probations and help guide new people wanting to invest more time into PD.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?: Yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?: Yes

Edited by Alex Baldman

Yo alex.

Ive seen you at a fair few events, you work hard and you do good PD work. You can work in a team which ive witnessed many times, both as a member of PD and as a staff member. You are trusted, responsible and you bring a lot to the team. I feel you would make an excellent addition to the PD Command team and i look forward to welcoming you to the team.

best of luck with your app. +1

CMDR. Mythic Gears

Hey Alex,

Starting off, I've seen you in game quite frequently playing PD. Your activity is good and I've noticed your participation in a good amount of PD events. You have a good presence within the community especially through your role as a moderator. The application is off to a good start and I see a fair amount of activity from you on the PD discord.

However, there are some key things I need to address.

From what I've noticed, you are still somewhat new to PD. You've recently started to dedicate and apply yourself to PD, and I do think some more dedication and time is needed. PD Commissioner is a pretty big role and I just don't think I've seen an enough level of commitment required for this Commissioner role. You're Snr Sergeant which isn't bad but earning Inspector or higher would allow me to more confident in your ability as well as showing your dedication. Furthermore, I've noticed you aren't a probational trainer. Although probational trainer isn't necessarily a pre-requisite, training allows the Command team to see your dedication and commitment as well as ability to lead and your knowledge of the rules. Probational test marking and associated roles such as giving feedback are key responsibilities of a Commissioner, that would be greatly benefited through one's experience as a trainer. Your application is off to a good start but I would of liked to seen a lengthier response with more depth and specifics. Flesh out and expand on everything you've said, as well as including some new points, and you'll be good to go. I've also haven't really interacted with you a lot, so I don't have a good grasp of your traits nor personality and your fit within the Command team. Admittedly, I haven't on as much due to exams and I apologise, but from when I was frequently active - this is what I've gathered.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You on the right track but I do think more time and commitment will allow me to confidently +1 this application. Thus for now it'll be a -1 from me.

Good luck!

• Like 1

-1 This was really difficult to decide as you have good things but also bad things. To start it off you're staff showing you have leadership, You're a good person that would fit to be comm. However, You've only recently started playing pd which is worrying and because you're staff I feel staff may conflict with doing the job of a commissioner

Denied

Due to mixed community feedback, your application has been denied. You have great potential to be a Commissioner at some point, but there are some notable things you need to improve on. Look over the things you need to work on and improve your knowledge on various areas of PD. Work towards the feedback,

Reapply in 2 Weeks