Alex Baldman

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199176597418/

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:608165845

Discord User#:BigC#3861

Country/Time Zone:AEST

Do you have a working Microphone?:Yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 5 days

1634539046232.thumb.png.fa468142bb8334efad50dd4646a6c7a9.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):1634293443926.thumb.png.dad35e1563bb12c6678070742f12985e.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):0

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):Yes I have a good amount of previous staff experience. I was Head Of Staff on a FiveM server so I get how and what it takes to be a staff member.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I believe that my past staffing experience would make me a good fit for this role. I'm always nice around people and I don't let my emotions effect my decisions. A lot of my time is walking around main street and meeting and interacting with new people, I find it enjoyable. I believe my previous staff position has given me my patience and being able to be calm in a stressful situation and the responsibility I have now. I feel like I am a person that anyone can rely on when they need it most. I also believe I deserve this position because whenever someone is breaking the rules I try to tell them to stop then calming explain what they did wrong and how they can prevent it next time, people also say I am very mature for my age and know how to deal with high pressure situations without getting upset. I also believe I am very respectful to everyone I speak to and try to have a nice conversation and help out any new people I meet.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

Well I believe I work amazing as a team to be honest, I've always been a team player, The job I have now (IRL) requires me to work as a team in a fast pace environment. I also know that my previous staffing position has re-enforced my already amazing team work skills. I also respond great to constructive criticism and take that into consideration before making my final decision.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

I will bring great team working skills. I will bring amazing patience. My ability to keep calm under high pressure situations, My friendliness and my desire to help and meet new people. I am very respectful and responsible, I feel like those quality's should be in everyone that want to represent the staff team but I'm going to continue what I bring to it, I am a great listener and take on constructive criticism very well, I am usually very relaxed and fun to hang around, but when stuff gets serious I will as well. Since I've been a staff member on a FiveM server I've seen first hand what people will do with power and I can assure you that wont happen at all. I know the time, effort and everything that goes into this position and I'm 100% ready for it, Since I was a staff member on a FiveM server I've seen people try to lie there way out of things and find loop holes but my previous experience has let me see through it all.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: I agree

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: I agree

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: I agree

Thanks For Reading My Application Kind Regards

-Alex Baldman

Edited by Alex Baldman
  • Like 1

Hey there, mate.

I've seen you around a lot in this game, and I've seen you helping new players a lot in ooc. Having 4 days on the server and zero warning is fantastic. The only thing I recommend is that you get more play time on the server and become more active on the discord server and forums. Another thing I think you should do is gain trust before applying for staff.

However, I believe you are still deserving a shot of staff, so I am going to +1 your application.

Hey alex!

I'll start by saying, 4 days playtime is 0 warns is great! Well done!

You are super active, I always see you in game and on the discord haha

I would like to see a bit more from you on the forums though!

You have some very positive feedback too!

I honestly reckon you'd make a great staff member!

However:

I know you have previous staffing experience and you've been around darkRP for awhile now!

I just think you should wait a littleeeee bit longer before applying for staff!

DarkRP servers as a whole are fairly similar but can differ from server to server, that's why I believe you need a bit more time to refine your rule based knowledge!

Personally, I'd love to see you apply at the end of the month

You could always apply for trusted in this time, too!

Thanks son, much love

Edited by Tuppy

Hey Alex,

Recently I've seen you on in game, active and friendly - very nice to see. From my conversations and meetings with you, you seem to definitely be a very happy and friendly guy that just wants to have fun with everyone. You are a very polite and mature and I reckon you could make a good staff. I do however believe you should get a little more time on the server, just to get to know it all a lil' bit more and the players in it. Across the day there are many different players that join that require different skills to work with. Apart from this tiny downfall, I reckon you'd be a great staff. I'll give a +1. Good Luck!

Hey Alex

After interacting with you around the community a lot, this being in discord calls and in game I can confirm you are very friendly and kind and I personally see you very fit for a position on the staff team as you meet all the prerequisites you have previous experience staffing despite it being on a different game albeit very similar. Additionally you do not have any warnings showing you are well aware of the rules. Overall I believe you would be perfect as a staff member

+1

You only have 4 days and 7 minutes within the server, this is quite literally the bare minimum amount of time needed to apply for staff

You have a poor community presence and I do not see you participating in events often

You have not made your name well known yet, as in- if I everyone in the server who you were, only very few could name you.

I have had no problems with you before, in fact I believe we have gotten along in the past and even bonded over the mutual disagreement of a certain user

Your application is fantastic! Amazing detail within and a strong word count.

Consider waiting longer being applying for staff, you aren't well know nor are you experienced yet,

1634520239699.png.819882038138412d5dcdb726a226ceb2.png

- Driver Nephi

Hey Alex!

Your application is very good and 0 warns with 4 days playtime is great! although you do have the bare minimum amount of playtime you need for staff so I think you should get more playtime before applying because by the looks of it you are rushing to get staff which probably isn't the best thing you should do I also want to point out your community presence as I don't really see you much in the discord or events but your forum presence is pretty decent I just think bring up your community presence a bit more and get some more playtime and just get involved a bit more with everything and you should be fine but you are a good dude and someone who could easily represent the staff team with honor so +1

EDIT: I've changed my mind Alex has managed to get his playtime up by a whole day very fast so he is actually very active so I've changed my -1 to a +1

Edited by Gladys Berejiklian

Solid +1

Hey there Alex, I highly believe that you deserve a shot at staffing as you are one of the friendliest blokes on the server. Every time we come across each other, you start the conversation by asking how's my day and keep a friendly tone during the whole conversation which I believe to be a crucial staffing material as we don't want our staff members to lose their cool during sits in which, once again, your charisma comes in key. In terms of your community interaction, you're super-duper active in-game, as well as Discord & Forums, keep it up broski. Application wise, It contains heaps of details which shows that you had put your utmost effort into it and you care about receiving your rank. You have the staffing experience and I think you're able to transfer it here. To conclude, I wish you the best with your application, brother!

Hey Alex

Easy +1 from me man. Even though you have only joined the community recently your activity is great, and you are an absolute joy to interreact with on the server.

Your application is very well thought out and well written. Pervious staffing experience is a big plus as well.

I was surprised to find out you were 16 as well as you are very mature.

Good luck mate I hope you get it