Alain Nemetz application for Trusted

Awooga

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Awooga1234/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:512334819

Discord User#: Awooga#7082

Your in-game name: Alain Nemetz

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): servergametime.thumb.png.76e6ee1cb2f26c0cb1d4bd44f4a68c09.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):serverwarns.thumb.png.07b7f9409dc6359d9d58b2b793a4d93a.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):serverwarns.thumb.png.bfd6243b4e3e958259cca7082c3dcdd4.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe that I deserve the Trusted rank because with this rank I will be able to help the community of the server, and any new people who decide to join or purchase this rank.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I can help the community with this rank by showing new players the Wiremod boundaries of the server, the rules and guidelines the server follows, and the roles that Trusted exclusive jobs play in the server community.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes, I am familiar with the rules and guidelines of the server.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes, I fully agree that if I misuse the powers granted to me they will be stripped from me entirely. I will not misuse these powers.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes, I agree to not abuse any powers that are granted to me with this rank.

+1

You didn't put much effort into your application man, it's really short. Also you have 17 warns dude... jeez.

I do see you have a week which is good and I've seen you online even though I don't talk to you much.

Also haven't been warned in 2 months which shown you have improved your knowledge on the rules.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt due to your 2 months but yeah, try not to get warned as much.

+1

You're a great guy and everytime I meet you, you're a friendly and a nice guy. but your trusted application is quite short but it's fine for me! I would like to see you as trusted and you understand the rules fairly quickly!

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on receiving trusted!

Please message one of the following people on Discord to receive your in-game, forum and Discord rank:

Arpo: Arpo#0001

Mike Unstore: Andyyyyy#7041

mersman: mersman#8224