Discord User:

Jye#8262

Your in-game name:

Aflernendo

What is your game time? (Post a screenshot):

1641948553834.png.5d2eb995c7aa3c912aa08746092afe25.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1641948426197.thumb.png.c9b6b597c7209946fddab0d74dd5c430.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

In my time playing on this server, I have interacted and connected with many players in this community. I've observed many great personalities, all with their own unique and peculiar traits. The very foundation of this community is built on such great people. For starters, I'm no perfect player I like to have a laugh and push the rules a little, (‘within respective bounds’). However, I do these things to make my interactions with players much more special and unique. I still do respect the rules and values of the server. In my playtime, I have developed and improved who I am in this community. Gaining the trusted title wouldn’t change who I am nor how I interact, more enhancing my engagement with newer players in the community. I aim to provide a funny and approachable player which newcomers could look to for guidance.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I can contribute back to the community regardless of my rank. However, if given the opportunity to be a trusted player I would help the newer players experience on the server be that little more enjoyable. Just answering simple questions or guiding someone to a location on the map is just some minute ways I could give back to the community.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I agree

1641948835798.thumb.png.6d9e556f0fac33e20f566a58fe780dc8.png

• Like 1

Just a bit confused about your app: you have 2 warning screenshots, one, has a single warn by vodka lara for fail base, the other one shown in attachments, has been taken by a staff member, which shows several warns and even a ban evasion one by console, I assume this was a mistake? And likewise with the above feedback forums I have not noticed you being particularly active on discord. I dont have the rights to comment on ingame activity however.

On a positive note: your app had some detail, and personality, and your playtime's pretty good.

This is my first app responce in awhile so my apologies if it was a bit loose ended,

Best of luck!

• Like 1

Hey Man

First off, you've finally made it 400 times easier to check out your history on the server. You have put your previous and current account's warns in which is fantastic!

Most interactions i've had with you have been very good. However, some have been slightly annoying but not toooooooo bad. You are mostly a great person to hang around, you tend to be active in the discord in waves and not really consistant sometimes joining a vc getting to know and have a chat with other members. Just keep this up more consistantly, check in every day or two at the least.

Your activity within the server replicates this, I see you on sometimes but when you are on your on for a long perid of time. Doing gerneral rp or even just chatting to players, new and old. Great to see!

While you have racked up some warnings and a ban (an evasion aswell (hopefully removed 'legally')) it looks like your getting a good feel for the rules and guidlines and building up your knowledge.

Your app is brief, however I gain a pretty good understanding and feel for your intentions. Thankfully, they all are very positvie.

This is on a knifes edge, you are a great bloke, getting a feel for rules and being great in the community. However, you tend to slip up extremely rarely.

Personally I believe you deserve trusted and could excel at it. You need to just keep focused and think before you act, you have definatly got it.

Good Luck!

+1

Hey man,

I am going to have to -1 your app. as the times I've been online I haven't seen you, you also have 2 different screenshots for your warns/bans, and from what I've seen on here, you have issues with multiple members of the community.

Please try to improve on your rp interactions with other players and try to be a little more active on all platforms.

Cheers, and good luck with your application.

Thanks!

While I have not really spoken to Aflernando personally, I see him use the forums and discord enough to know he’s a pretty good bloke.

Active in game and I’ve personally seen no issues with him myself.

The ban evasion warn is a bit strange, but I’m going to assume that it was appealed or a mistake considering you were unbanned.

App is succinct and well written.

+1

@Morgana I believe the two warning screenshots are because he has played on two accounts. I think his honesty to show that is honesty within itself.

• Like 2

-1 From me

-I do want to say that your Forum activity is actually pretty good, I can't fault you for this nor for the warning you received a month ago.

However

-I must say, you have been blacklisted from promotions twice in PD, the first time for [RDT, RDA, KOS false Reasons, mingy nitrp] and the second time for [RDM for no reason at all, Tuppy can vouch this, Terra handled sit.] with the second blacklist still being in place for another 3 days. You have personally come into my DMs telling me about you being demoted and blacklisted for no reason and attempting to get me to reverse this while holding back this vital information which shows you aren't trustworthy enough for the Trusted rank in my humble opinion.

-My personal standing with you, while improving since the last application you posted for Trusted ( Initially being 50/50 on following rules and pushing them) does seem to be more so 75/25 with following the rules being the 75 but pushing the rules and boundaries isn't really what someone who is Trusted should be doing and can set a bad example for new players.

-Your inclusion of your alt account and its warns is admirable however one of them was an attempt on a ban evasion which once again doesn't put alot of trust into you on my end.

You could still overcome these problems that I have if you make a strong effort to stop abusing powers when cop and ease up on pushing the boundaries to its limits and if you can do these things, I believe my trust in you could be restored.

No matter the outcome of this application, I wish you the best of luck in it.

~Taser Sniper

-1 Not very active in game and every experience I've had with you on the server has not been pleasant and I've even had to kick you out of training once as well as other things.

Best of luck though you do not have my vote.

Denied

We can't trust you as a role model for the community if you receive the Trusted role because of your immature history and present, even though your community interaction is excellent and your application shows effort. You have acted immaturely in the presence of PD members on many occasions, interrupting Probational Training and failing to listen to the trainers despite them taking the time to train you. Not only that, but I spend most of my time with you in sit rooms where tickets are made against you. It's difficult to believe you've altered your history when you keep doing the same things. As a result, we believe you aren't ready for the Trusted role yet.

Please reapply in 1 week.

• Like 1