Advanced Duplicator 2 Available For More People

Jake Server

What category does this suggestion apply to? (Map, Addons, Discord, Forums, Other):

Related to Advanced Duplicator 2

Details/Information about your suggestion:

I would like to suggest that Advanced Duplicator 2 becomes available for more people. To do this, I suggest making this tool available to people who have been on the server for a certain time period, which can be done easily by adding a hook into a rank of choice.

How do you think this will benefit the server?:

This would facilitate better RP by allowing more people to have bases saved, making them more likely to, return to the server, place their bases and use them, and improve the quality of bases, leading to better RP (raids, gun stores ect.)

+1. However I understand how this is needed to be kept as donator due to the server needing to make some money. Perhaps have a limit on dupes able to place down? Increase the prop limit for a dupe? At least this will allow the server to remain to make money from this tool.
  • Like 1

There is a Trusted role we have in place which allows users who are trusted enough to apply for it and receive these benefits such as advanced duplication 2 as apart of the servers appreciation. -1 on the idea of making it public, it will cause countless issues.

There is a Trusted role we have in place which allows users who are trusted enough to apply for it and receive these benefits such as advanced duplication 2 as apart of the servers appreciation. -1 on the idea of making it public, it will cause countless issues.

My suggestion is to make this too available to players with a particular playtime on the server, not public.

from my knowledge it is huge bases that use up the entirety of the prop limit that cause some of the lag therefore if everyone is allowed to place down all their props in a matter of seconds the server will be very laggy. -1

Obviously if several players decide to place massive bases at the same time, it will cause lag. However, the server rules currently indicate that 'Any ridiculous and oversized bases are disallowed'.

You get it when you become trusted or donator… so this suggestion is redundant

I understand you get it when you become trusted/donator. My suggestion is that, this tool becomes available after a certain server playtime. Preventing this tool from being used by most players, is turning more people away, than what it is protecting.

• Leadership Team

I understand you get it when you become trusted/donator. My suggestion is that, this tool becomes available after a certain server playtime. Preventing this tool from being used by most players, is turning more people away, than what it is protecting.

All you have to do is apply with a certain amount of playtime so you can't just idle and get the tool.

• Like 1

All you have to do is apply with a certain amount of playtime so you can't just idle and get the tool.

I do understand and I get the reasoning for doing it. But to be honest, most players don't want to have to come to a forum, apply, wait for a decision, before they can save their builds.

Denied

It is designed specifically to be a perk for trusted/donator players. People that have genuine intentions to play on the server will either donate or work their way to trusted to use it. This system is used on a majority of servers and there's a reason behind it.

• Like 1