Add the coinflip addon back that was on the server quite a while back

TrippE

What category does this suggestion apply to? (Map, Addons, Discord, Forums, Other): Addons

Details/Information about your suggestion: Add the coinflip addon back that was on the server quite a while back.

How do you think this will benefit the server?: Coinflips were a good way to gamble your money against other players on the server and in my opinion are much better than just having the lotteries as the only way to gamble with other players (apart from player made wiremod gambling e.g. high roll machines or blackjack which people barely ever set up now).

Links: im pretty sure it was this one https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/xenin-coinflip

To my knowledge in actions, there's still a flip a coin command, I personally don't see why we need to have a specific addon for it

1. it has a menu to see all active coinflips.

2. you dont need to be close to one another to see the outcome of the flip.

3. it'd be much easier to just make a coinflip with the addon than to advert/type in ooc that your looking to do a flip then meeting at a location to do the coinflip.

4. lets face it, nobody actually uses the flip a coin command.

major +1, would make flipping/roll for items a lot better

the only issue i have is (as far as i know) you can't put knives/skins in the flips, ruining my extremely high risk gambling

there is one other coinflip addon on the gmod store that does support items but im pretty sure it only supports items from the unboxing addon made by the same developer, which is not the one orbital uses.

• 1 month later...