Add mayor's vault loot

DeMarcus Cousins III

What category does this suggestion apply to? (Discord, Forums, Other):

In game

Details/Information about your suggestion:

I suggest that the mayor's vault has a raid able reward like the banks one. Maybe not as much money (something like 50,000) but enough to add more purpose to raiding pd.

How do you think this will benefit the community?:

I believe this will benefit the dark rp players as it will add a new raid able element so each raid doesn't feel repeated and at the same time a money making method.

Links: N/A

Sounds like a half-decent idea, however, that would put the Mayor at risk way more I would say and would probably lead to the PD being raided way more often. But I would say yes it would make it seem less repeated and give more options for people that main criminal jobs it would be cool if that money could also be used in other ways to benefit actual people in the city or the money would rack up after a while from the mayor doing lotteries or some sort of "tax" on citizens.

some of you may not agree with me and i went very off topic but yes

+1

Sounds like a half-decent idea, however, that would put the Mayor at risk way more I would say and would probably lead to the PD being raided way more often. But I would say yes it would make it seem less repeated and give more options for people that main criminal jobs it would be cool if that money could also be used in other ways to benefit actual people in the city or the money would rack up after a while from the mayor doing lotteries or some sort of "tax" on citizens.

some of you may not agree with me and i went very off topic but yes

+1

Well pd being raided more isnt a bad thing honestly, specially since cops can break NLR in pd raids and its very against raiders lol.

What category does this suggestion apply to? (Discord, Forums, Other):

In game

Details/Information about your suggestion:

I suggest that the mayor's vault has a raid able reward like the banks one. Maybe not as much money (something like 50,000) but enough to add more purpose to raiding pd.

How do you think this will benefit the community?:

I believe this will benefit the dark rp players as it will add a new raid able element so each raid doesn't feel repeated and at the same time a money making method.

Links: N/A

i reckon it should be the armory, and 50k is a lot of money. instead i think a smaller sum like $15-25k and the armory should drop random shipments. just remember it still should be more rewarding than raiding bank since cops can break nlr and make it aids

+1

I really think this would add more reason to raid PD! rn people only raid to kill the mayor because taking the printers is pretty much impossible since cops can break NLR but I also think the vault should need 3 cops to be able to raid ( like the bank ) so it is not just free cash every 20 mins