How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

warnings.thumb.jpg.5acd65fe4454f01acd91bcb258e64711.jpg

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

warnings.thumb.jpg.5acd65fe4454f01acd91bcb258e64711.jpg

What is your current Police rank?: Inspector

What is your current SWAT rank?: Private First Class

What are your other ranks? (Detective, undercover, etc.): Detective

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?:

I think I'd make a fairly decent Commissioner, through my time on the server I've made out myself to be a role model to other players and proved such as becoming staff on the server, within 30 days of being on the staff team I made my way through Helper, Moderator, Senior moderator and now to Admin looking to prove myself for Senior Admin, I'm frequently active and frequently can be seen playing as PD.

I frequently attend PD events, and help out in keeping them moderated as well, I try my best to stand out during PD events and Patrols, I help new PD players learn their basics, what and what not to do, when and when not to arrest someone and how to conduct themselves appropriately.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role:

I would be giving the community an active and friendly Commissioner, one which is able to do your Probational test and one that would happily sit your Sergeant tests and Inspector tests, more active PD members are always sought out and a rare gem once found.

moreover, Orbital is a growing server, and as such more players become interested in joining PD, the amount of Commissioners that are frequently on, is not matching the players needing such promotions and training, I'm a very active member of the community and would be adding an extremely active teacher to new players to the PD.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?

Well, as stated above, and is one frequent point that I love to make to other staff, is that I currently hold one of the hardest staff cards, what I call, the "Jack of All trades" card, receiving Staff of the Week, Staff of the Month, and a promotion to Admin, all in one night, now, the qualities for such an occurrence happening are not found commonly, and I'm extremely proud to share that information because its not very often that happens, and its those qualities that got me all three, are the same qualities I think will make me stand out amongst the PD.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?: Absolutely

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?: To the fullest extent.

All right where do i start positives or negatives? Lets go with Positives, You are a server staff member and are frequently active on the server and know the rules exceptionally well, The application is also very well detailed, Negatives The problem i find with you gaining commissioner and the same statement Obama said before me, you are only ever on PD when there is an event and aren't even a probational trainer, plus for a server staff member a total of 51 messages on the PD discord is relatively low, Anyways if you wish to become commissioner in the future i recommend becoming a probational trainer and getting your hours up within PD, best of luck Adam!

- Comm. SamuelSkellyGamer <span style=🤓">

+1

hey Adam! you are very chill, active, and nice. your play times great, your warns are great, your staff proves that you are trustworthy and a team player, but there is just one thing missing. As Obama and Samuel have already said, you unfortunately only play pd for events, and also you aren't that active on the PD server, but i dont think this should stop you from becoming a commissioner. I'm sure that you would be an amazing addition to PD, and i hope you will be able to join us. -Mashed

Edited by Mashed Potatoes

- Positives

- Staff, so you can take responsibility and know the rules well.

- Very active in-game

- Very well-written app.

- Negatives

- Not active in the PD Discord

- Not a probie trainer

- Haven't seen you actually playing PD normally much.

Aside from these negatives, you're a great fit for Commissioner, and the issues are somewhat easy to fix.

Good luck with the app.

+1

Adam Lui has always shown maturity when approaching roles on the server, and I believe he will be a great addition to the Command team. He has always shown a great dedication to his roles on staff and if he can transfer this to the command team it would be a great help. Good Luck Adam Lui!

+1

Here is why;

Adam has shown me that he is a person that can be trusted and reliable in a position like this. Regardless if he only plays PD every now and then I did the exact same thing and still became a commissioner, shouldn't be any different for him.

He has good knowledge of the rules of the server which would allow him to be a great asset to the PD's Command team as he would have more knowledge than most. Him being a decently high rank as a server staff member plays a great factor in this too.

You're active on the server and forums, PD discord is alright (doesnt matter anyway i wasnt active in it either). You're a great fit for this position, and I believe you would be better than most.

+1

I think Adam would be a great Commissior, his shown some dedication to the PD via his rank.

He is active on the server.

Your staff rank tells me you can be trusted with a role like this.

Your discord and PD activity could use improvement.

• Like 1