Abdication Of A Throne Most Sweet.

LollyGagger

To Whom it May Concern

This has been coming for a few weeks now and its a decision i have battled with, and gone backwards and forwards over and this decision is not taken lightly, I Lolly Gagger, as of this moment tender my senior moderator position, This has caused me alot of inner turmoil as for the simple fact i really care about this community, myself and a few of my clan brothers have enjoyed this server, i have ties to this server that goes back to supremacy and beyond oculus gaming, the freind's i have met on orbital i will have for the considerable future. to name a few

Jayce, Combat, Sleepy Slime, Alain, Samantha ,Anniie, TerrA , Tuppy, Autumn, Greggy, Meredit, Pedro, Lui, Keenu, Glitch And Ricky, Let Alone All Of The Noot Noot's Members.

These Friends I Will Carry For The Rest Of My Days On Garrys Mod And Well Into The Future, The Decision To Leave A Community, A Position Of Power, And A Respected Round Table Of Admins That Deeply Care, That Decide To Go Through Night And Night Of Abuse, Yelling, and Slurs slung at them.., These People Are Not Paid But There Actions Are Worth Gold Alone.

Alot Of People Might Wonder, Why I'm Leaving and It Bores Down To 4 Things

1. My Mental Health has taken a serious dive, No one but combat knows this but i suffer from CPTDS [Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder] I Will Post A Link If You Wish To Know More.

Complex PTSD

2. My Health Issues Have Taken A Dive, I Suffer With A Serious Immune Disease. Called Multiple Hormone Defiency With Hypopituitarism [i Will Post Links]

Hypopituitarism

Hypo-Thyroidism

Adrenal Cortisol Defiency

This is a part of the above mentioned Links, It Simply means, My Adrenal Glands Do not work and i must take synthetic adrenal to slow not stop my vital organs from shutting down.

3. Stress, And The Above Mentioned CPTSD

Being yelled at for most people is a semi harmless event, most people are taken aback shocked even, but when someone with anyform of CPTSD is yelled at, in my case me, i go into an extremely dissociative state, many of you might have noticed this, me seeming suddenly avoidant and timid after an abusive sit, or me hiding when i should be taking tickets. i've been yelled at alot in my life, even running my clan but the amount of abusive behaviour I've experience from players, and i mean not just regulars but donators and newbies is horrible, these people need to realise we are people too and frankly the admin team deserve a fucking medal for the levels of abuse you dont see that go on behind the scenes.

4. My Clan

My clan has been pretty much inactive since i became staff, and yeah were not always active but i miss being able to work on the servers and not worry if there tickets on the gmod server i need to take, i miss playing with my boys, i miss coding and working on servers [Ricky And Glitch And Keenu] I know you guys know what im talking about

as much as i love orbital it has taken away a fair chunk of my time.

Epilogue.

Mainly i would really like to thank the administration team, you guys have been fucking amazing to work with, hell i consider us brothers in arms, a rank that is not easily earned in my books, Id love to give the staff managers Lui and Pedro, huge props for even welcoming a loner old guy who plays gmod onto the staff team, its there approval there admiration for my adminning that made me stay as long as i have, you guys are beasts, and then there's the enforcers Fiskii and Terra, Fisckii is a fucking crack shot and TerrA is one of the best guys around.

In Final, all i have to say is this. When you submit your next admin ticket, you might have just been in a mass rdm, you might be pissed off, you might be angry, but remember the people taking your sit, the people who dedicate themselves to helping you for no pay.

We're Human.

Lolly Gagger

Edited by LollyGagger
  • Like 1

Will definitely miss you around, Lolly and as you've said some people (obvious) have to chill out during sits and let the staff members take care of the issue. This goes out to everybody, please.. it is a game after all so chill the fuck out and enjoy the server. Anyways, thank you for being one of the greatest staff member, Lolly.. you carried the server with the tickets for a while lessening staff's burden.. your overall period on the staff team has been one of the best and calmest.. Thank you so much and It has been an honor being with you brother. Don't hesitate to chat around with us on #general chat!! Take care and wishing you the best in your life my g <3333333

It upsets me greatly to see this.

Lolly mate you've been a treat to staff with and an even better dude to play garrys mod with. Coincidentally, I'm currently learning all about complex PTSD in my psych course so i know the challenges that can be faced from it. Hope that you begin to feel better in the future without the stress of staffing on your head. You did an amazing job and being the one that trained you im proud of how you did mate.

Hope to see you around xx

I really wish you the best Lolly, mental health alongside physical health is so fucking important and I'm glad you're taking the steps that'll help you grow.

I think people need to understand that what you and the rest of the staff do is completely voluntary, it's because you care about the server and want to help out, the fact you've endured your personal situations and remained fair, dedicated and attentive is something I really want to commend you for. ❤️

I think it's fair to say that we're all here for you, and you'll know where to find most of us: discord, in-game and the forums.

Take care Lolly, I hope to see you around.

While it is a shame to watch you leave the team, I understand the struggles you've been through and I as well as everyone else can agree, you've have gone above and beyond for the server and the staff team. I understand and respect your decision and wish you all the best. This post has a lot of heart and was well put together, everyone only wants the best for you and we will always continue to support and be by your side. The work you've done has not gone unnoticed and it never will.

This is just a quick message to everyone out there as lolly has addressed already, we're people as well. We take time out of our days to sort out your issues people don't make it your goal to insult us or bad mouth us if you don't agree with the sit, we're just out here trying to enjoy ourself on the sever as you are.

Thank you for everything you have done lolly. You will be missed!

You have been an absolute legend towards the community, you have served it well. I never knew and would not have expected you go through so much. Being able to tackle so many responsibilities and personal issues, and still remain one of the best blokes shows your strength so much.

Saying this you deserve a break, this community will always be thankful for your efforts and here for you if you need it.

You will seriously be missed from the whole staff team and especially the community itself on how great you are I hope you can cope on your problems all day and stay strong always man no matter what. We will always look forward to your next return in the server when you are ready!

I wish you a good luck always on your journey and have a great day Lolly!

Jayce, Combat, Sleepy Slime, Alain, Samantha ,Anniie, TerrA , Tuppy, Autumn, Greggy, Meredit, Pedro, Lui, Keenu, Glitch And Ricky, Let Alone All Of The Noot Noot's Members.

Lolly you've made a mistake as I'm not marked down here. Please have this changed immediately. Nah in all seriousness love you mate you've been a true image of a hard working staff. it will be a shame that your leaving and I hope your life improves and that you can find happiness in what ever you go and do. Adios Amigo

dfa.jpg

Yours Truly -FrostyBoi