A gym program for newbie lifters

Beerie

If you are new to the gym or have thought about going to the gym but don't know where to start, then this program might do you some justice. I personally did this up for one of my house mates that is new to the gym and it has all the right exercises to build muscle in the areas you need. This isn't a god tier gym program it is simple and effective for those that are new. You also want to work each muscle group twice a week, so repeat the program after you have finished Wednesdays session. Sunday is a rest day.

If you have any questions with the exercises you can message me or even better watch a tutorial on YouTube. Peace and love.

Trying to gain weight? Calorie surplus is your goal. Being in a calorie surplus should mean you are eating 200-300 calories above your Maintenance calories. You can find this information Here

Trying to loose weight and maintain muscle? Calorie deficit is your goal. You need to be in a 400-600 calorie deficit. this means you need to eat less and put the fork down and stop being a pig. You can also find this information with the link above. If you are really fat you can jump on the treadmill at the end of your session and set the incline to 15 degrees and the speed to 3.5. This will burn approx 250-300 calories in half hour depending on the person.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE EAT YOUR PROTEIN. YOU NEED TO EAT 2-2.5 G OF PROTIEN PER KILO YOU WEIGH. SO FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU WEIGH 80KG YOU WANNA BE HITTING AROUND 17OG OF PROTEIN A DAY. THIS IS HOW YOUR MUSCLES GROW (WITH SLEEP TOO OF COURSE)

NOTES:

- if you look at the program you will see a few star symbols (*) this means its a superset/compound set.

Compound set = Completing a set on a muscle group then immediately starting another set on the same muscle group.

Example: Barbell Bench press > Cable chest flys

Super Set = Completing a set on a muscle group then immediately starting another set on a different muscle group.

Example: Lat pulldowns > Seated Bicep Curls.

- At the last set of every exercise you should go to failure, meaning your last rep should look and feel like your about to shit yourself.

- If its to easy, up the weight a tiny bit. You should still feel a slight burn at the end of every set.

eBk5rEq.png

• Haha 1

If you are new to the gym or have thought about going to the gym but don't know where to start, then this program might do you some justice. I personally did this up for one of my house mates that is new to the gym and it has all the right exercises to build muscle in the areas you need. This isn't a god tier gym program it is simple and effective for those that are new. You also want to work each muscle group twice a week, so repeat the program after you have finished Wednesdays session. Sunday is a rest day.

If you have any questions with the exercises you can message me or even better watch a tutorial on YouTube. Peace and love.

Trying to gain weight? Calorie surplus is your goal. Being in a calorie surplus should mean you are eating 200-300 calories above your Maintenance calories. You can find this information Here

Trying to loose weight and maintain muscle? Calorie deficit is your goal. You need to be in a 400-600 calorie deficit. this means you need to eat less and put the fork down and stop being a pig. You can also find this information with the link above. If you are really fat you can jump on the treadmill at the end of your session and set the incline to 15 degrees and the speed to 3.5. This will burn approx 250-300 calories in half hour depending on the person.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE EAT YOUR PROTEIN. YOU NEED TO EAT 2-2.5 G OF PROTIEN PER KILO YOU WEIGH. SO FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU WEIGH 80KG YOU WANNA BE HITTING AROUND 17OG OF PROTEIN A DAY. THIS IS HOW YOUR MUSCLES GROW (WITH SLEEP TOO OF COURSE)

NOTES:

- if you look at the program you will see a few star symbols (*) this means its a superset/compound set.

Compound set = Completing a set on a muscle group then immediately starting another set on the same muscle group.

Example: Barbell Bench press > Cable chest flys

Super Set = Completing a set on a muscle group then immediately starting another set on a different muscle group.

Example: Lat pulldowns > Seated Bicep Curls.

- At the last set of every exercise you should go to failure, meaning your last rep should look and feel like your about to shit yourself.

- If its to easy, up the weight a tiny bit. You should still feel a slight burn at the end of every set.

eBk5rEq.png

even if i decided to do this i would do 1 cable fly and fucking die on the spot, theres a reason i play gmod and dont go outside

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...