6X NLR Ban

zazaaa

STEAM_0:0:625027514

zazaa (formerly zaaqaqa)

02/01/23

Ruby

I would like to appeal my ban because of 2 reasons, first, I only broke NLR 3 times as then i was killed on the streets and that got counted as NLR, seccondly this was all because i was playing shits with my friend and we were both RDM'ing eachother ETC, and then my friends friend came in and joined in the fun, and all of a sudden he reported me for NLR :(

Shakaboo can back me up (hes in barly right now but will be back in a week or 2)

Have you become familiar with the rules?: Yes

Hello Zazaa so starting Scoopz Created a ticket about you Breaking NLR and trolling so I took the ticket and after looking at your damage logs it shows me you breaking NLR 6 times within 7 minutes even tho it is your friends unfortunately when a ticket is made Staff must take action and Proven by the images Below you Had died just outside and within the Base several times Breaking NLR and as you hadn't received and Recent warning at the time but you broke NLR 6 times and every 2nd NLR Breaking is Pushed up to next level it was Pushed to a 1 day Ban evid1.PNG.f79b8a20716de1380db33424476c375c.PNGeviden2.PNG.f374dca7b2b0b8fff0020b33d8f72c6a.PNG