3D Ban Appeal - Marmaduke D

Marmaduke

I got Gmod yesterday so I wasn't sure how the game works and everything, my friends only play on this server so I joined them. We opened a gun store yesterday and it became really chaotic, people were running in even though we asked for them to leave. I got my first warning because I killed someone trying to run in and they reported me, I tried explaining that I'm new to Gmod and everything and they didn't care, they just told me to read the rules so I tried, but when I clicked the link it took me to a page that wasn't available. My second warning was when I shot someone who I thought was trolling in our store but he turned out to be a client, when I was told this by my friend I tried apologising and handing over the guns he bought, but instead, the admins froze me despite me trying to explain what happened, I also stated the rules wouldn't load in for me and they still ignored that. I pressed enter on my keyboard not knowing that makes it shoot, they told me that's attempted RDM and that I'm getting another warning and a 3 day ban, I also tried explaining it to them but it was to late.

I'm trying to learn here and these were honest genuine mistakes, I even went out of my way to try and ask the admins for the list of rules but you ignored me, why? How am I meant to read your rules when you won't even provide them to me. I just wanna play with my mates but the holidays are about to end, please understand this and I'm sorry and I'm trying to learn.

unknown.png.1bb3eec6ab219eb5d2e8877e3306c1df.png

Hey Marmaduke, when I first took you in for a sit about the rdm you have done I was going to give you a verbal but since you done it twice it got to a warn and a bl12h in you're weapons and I clearly stated for you to read the rules sorry if the link didn't work for you to read but you can go on our website. the second time counted as you're third RDM warn which resulted in a SB 3d it clearly showed your immaturity

Yes I understand you are new but before you even spawn it tells you do !rules/!content to read all rules and download recourses package

banappeal.thumb.png.84a96546758b0a006b0a6869996fe706.png

But I literally told you guys right in front of you when you pulled me in the second time that it didn't work, I was never told about the website so I didn't know it existed. I shouldn't have been warned for my attempted RDM, I didn't know when you press enter it shoots your gun + I only shot one bullet, I tried explaining it to you guys but you just straight up ignored me, I started getting immature because of that.

But I literally told you guys right in front of you when you pulled me in the second time that it didn't work, I was never told about the website so I didn't know it existed. I shouldn't have been warned for my attempted RDM, I didn't know when you press enter it shoots your gun + I only shot one bullet, I tried explaining it to you guys but you just straight up ignored me, I started getting immature because of that.

I see what's the problem I am sorry for misconfusion the person who made the ticket stated it as rdm and I have warned you for rdm but it was for attempt rdm I have talked to the higher ups about this and they will resolve this issue