3 weeks is way too unreasonable

the mass rdm claim im almost certain it was crossfire apart from the symes kid and it all had to do with a shit load of warns all called by this one kid named symes he just followed around trying to get me in trouble and then when the admins got off he started mass rdming and we were trying to stop him

hey there frank, so last night i banned you for MRDM | NITRP | Repeat offender | 3W SB, if you check the following logs, youll see more than enough kills for a MRDM ban.(forgot to mention for context, franks ingame name is mike ehrmantraut)

1651652961541.thumb.png.24555d30b1bd09298ecf5cfb952d94f9.png

since PMing me on discord, you have said it was crossfire, so i grabbed those too, theres ALOT of kills before and after your adverts/yells, which lead me to believe this was not crossfire, 1651653028682.thumb.png.356f706ee607058bd7da2fec887b9bc3.png

check time stamps for all the logs, anyway from the evidence i had at the time, i saw a Mass RDM, and i banned as such for that. Your ban is three weeks long, because you have pulled a massy in the past.

as for the symes MRDM claim, i looked last night, and there was only you in his logs, so i did not feel that was a massy. i was not the only staff member to check over those logs, and we both agreed that symes had not commited a mass rdm.

Have a great day, I look forward to seeing you on the server again.

Mythic Gears

Edited by Mythic_Gears

hey there frank, so last night i banned you for MRDM | NITRP | Repeat offender | 3W SB, if you check the following logs, youll see more than enough kills for a MRDM ban.(forgot to mention for context, franks ingame name is mike rigatoni)

[ATTACH type=full" alt="1651652961541.png]2978[/ATTACH]

since PMing me on discord, you have said it was crossfire, so i grabbed those too, theres ALOT of kills before and after your adverts/yells, which lead me to believe this was not crossfire, [ATTACH type=full" alt="1651653028682.png]2979[/ATTACH]

check time stamps for all the logs, anyway from the evidence i had at the time, i saw a Mass RDM, and i banned as such for that. Your ban is three weeks long, because you have pulled a massy in the past.

as for the symes MRDM claim, i looked last night, and there was only you in his logs, so i did not feel that was a massy. i was not the only staff member to check over those logs, and we both agreed that symes had not commited a mass rdm.

Have a great day, I look forward to seeing you on the server again.

Mythic Gears

go fuck yourself