| steam3ID: [u:1:1226269369]

| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:613134684

| steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199186535097

| customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/animehentaislayer

| steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561199186535097

In-game name: Gypsy Crusader

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): 24/09/21 - 05:20

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Jack Stone

Further details: I have been playing music since early this morning and i even had staff members with me also doing it then later today i was doing it and got banned for mic spamming. If its against rules why are the staff doing it, it was very misleading.

Any evidence you can provide: none

Have you become familiar with the rules?: yes

Hey Gypsy,

From this incident, what I witnessed was you running around Main Street spamming extremely loud music from your microphone that was not the most PG of audios. I muted you and took you to the sit room to tell you why you cannot do so. After checking your recent and past warns, I was shocked to see you have so many for Mic related incidents. You had several 12h mutes and bans in the past, as well as a recent 12h Mute. From the punishment, I believe I could have given a harsher punishment, but I changed it to only a One-Day Soft Ban as technically those warns were not as Mic spam related, (In terms of playing music everywhere), but more racial and homophobic remarks along side other forms of Mutes and bans.

I am unsure what happened with other staff members earlier today, but I am well certain that I found you mic spamming on the streets, which is definitely not allowed. If you could gather the names of the staff members allowing you to do so, send those names to a higher ranking staff, such as Pedro, that could assist in seeing their side of the story as they should certainly be aware that Mic Spam is not allowed.

I still however believe the warn and ban is well justified and should remain. Sorry for any misunderstanding, have a nice day.

Hey Gypsy,

From this incident, what I witnessed was you running around Main Street spamming extremely loud music from your microphone that was not the most PG of audios. I muted you and took you to the sit room to tell you why you cannot do so. After checking your recent and past warns, I was shocked to see you have so many for Mic related incidents. You had several 12h mutes and bans in the past, as well as a recent 12h Mute. From the punishment, I believe I could have given a harsher punishment, but I changed it to only a One-Day Soft Ban as technically those warns were not as Mic spam related, (In terms of playing music everywhere), but more racial and homophobic remarks along side other forms of Mutes and bans.

I am unsure what happened with other staff members earlier today, but I am well certain that I found you mic spamming on the streets, which is definitely not allowed. If you could gather the names of the staff members allowing you to do so, send those names to a higher ranking staff, such as Pedro, that could assist in seeing their side of the story as they should certainly be aware that Mic Spam is not allowed.

I still however believe the warn and ban is well justified and should remain. Sorry for any misunderstanding, have a nice day.

I do not know why you couldn't of told me to turn it off considering i had been told by other staff i can do it.\

DENIED

You have been warned several times for mic spam, we don't hand out verbal's for people who are repeat offenders.

Jack Stone was simply following his guidelines, he banned you for the correct timeframe according to the guidelines.

The ban is valid and will stay.

• Like 1