12hr Voice BL Racial Remarks Appeal

Walterburg

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:217459634

In-game name: Walterburg

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): 13/01/2022 @ 6PM (AWST)

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Mr Osama

Further details: I really don't know how to explain this without sounding like some tiktok girl with every disorder on the planet, so i would rather not to go into why I said what I said in the clip, however, you can probably assume the outlining reason. But i think alot of people know me enough to know that something like this isn't what i usually do or say, i haven't gotten a warn like this before, and i have remained warn-free for 3 months.

In the clip provided, you are able to hear the visible silence as soon as i spoke, and the guilt i felt immediately after. Upon maccas calling Mr Osama, I said that "I can't explain this one, sorry", which was completely true at the time.

I completely and sincerely apologize for what I said and I can't excuse that, but I just ask that this is stricken from my warn list as I do not want people to see me this way, because this is not who I am whatsoever.

Any evidence you can provide:

Have you become familiar with the rules?: I have been familiar with the rules for a long time, yes.

The rules clearly state that racism is not tolerated.

Regardless of your intent, the second you join the server you are greeted with the rules, and you are expected to read and abide by them.

Please make sure that in the future that you are to keep a filter as there will be no leverage or verbal warnings for this behavior.

- Osama

DENIED

As Mr Osama mentioned, racism is not tolerated on the server.

I appreciate the understanding you show towards the mistake you made, however, take this as a learning experience to avoid making this mistake again.

The warning and blacklist will remain.