Sinister's Staff App

Sinister

Hey, Sinister

Great application and you are a great person, although you are quite inactive as the only times I truly see you on is when you are hosting an event and you also did not reach the playtime requirement, I do understand you were given exemption from the playtime requirement but I do believe you need to show you are dedicated enough to the roll to so much as reach the playtime requirement I do believe you are a good person I just don’t believe you are active enough to be a staff member, with being staff it takes a lot of dedication and time and if you aren’t even able to reach 4 days then it might be a problem I’m sorry but I’m going to have to give you a -1

Good luck with your application!

• Like 2

Hello Sinister. Everything I'm about to say has probably been said, but I don't think you have earned this spot yet.

Now don't hate me yet; You have Heaps of experience from Iconic, you have people vouching for you being a top bloke, and you help people out by shouting them some credits.

Now I know you received a time exemption, but 2 days on the server doesn't show much commitment to the community. I personally believed a staff member needs to be even more dedicated to the community then the average player, and their dedication should be apparent by everyone's own knowledge of you. Currently the only things people say about you are the credits you give away. (Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but for a game about Role play, you don't tend to do very much of that.)

On top of that your forum activity is not even enough to get a trusted app, let alone a staff one. From my POV, you show no dedication or commitment to the community. How can we be sure that your activity or commitment will increase by receiving staff when you haven't shown any yet?

Now again, this isn't a personal jab or anything, but just my genuine concern.