Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199006637417/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:523185844

Discord User#: SOFTyy#7057

Your in-game name: SOFTyy

What is your gametime? (Post a

1641699588339.png.508ab3699771cb8669852dd12aa6cb8f.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1641699673903.thumb.png.2f1798ad570ef62145567f2daf70cf54.png

8 of my 10 warns were 4 months ago and my recent warn for ardm was because i jumped on a guys head, and i forgot that was a rule im how touched up with that rule after talking to admins. last warn more than a week ago

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I believe that I should be trusted because I am a active member of the community and I always help people in need. I have been told by a few people that I would be a great fit for trusted role I have started to climb higher in the PD ranks and gaining trust from my commanders. I believe I have a great connection with staff and other trusted members of the community.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I would help the community by being a helpful person to new players and I would let people know when rules need to followed. I love to lead people and I believe that with trusted more people will see that I have obtained the trust status and will join me and have a fun time on the server, because all I want to do is have fun with others.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? yeah sir

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: yes sir

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? yes sir

1641699567854.png.7c972bacefc00b561cf88d4bd10359cf.png

1641699667572.thumb.png.1b43ac23a1b038643a3680dd2c2987ed.png

• Like 2

-1 2 recent warns, an extreme amount of warns, extremely mingey, disrespectful and toxic, no real dedication to the community, app detail could be better, low forums activity, low discord activity (rice & co discord doesn't count) only good thing is you're well known, other than that there's nothing else good about you
  • Like 2

-1 im agreeing with thyking here and your response shows it. I've also found you to be quit immature on-top of the things thyking said. I don't think you are even close to being ready for this role

(EDIT) Your response is gone now but the fact you said it still shows that you arent ready

1641702773979.thumb.png.93eb468a8c398b1d00658fd707f3d31e.png

Edited by Optizord
  • Like 2

-1 2 recent warns are a lot of warns and the fact that you have 10 warns in the course of your playtime is crazy. You are mingey, toxic and I don't see you around helping or active on forums nor the discord. Application is also very short and low detail which isn't good for trying to become a trusted role in our community. To earn my +1 you must be respectful and try a lot harder.
  • Like 2

+1

Im going to give you a +1 because although you have a serious amount of warns aall surrounding RDM and minging as Thyking as said, they were 4 months ago so I can ignore them.

-The presence of recent warns such as ARDM [you have stated this was because you fell on someone's head but reread the rules making sure you understood them correctly after this incident] and Racism, it doesn't really look good on your behalf when applying for trusted.

-You activity on the forums is an issue that I see with only 2/3 messages not being involved with trusted apps for you so you need to improve on that.

-Your discord activity is pretty good on the main discord with 4 pages full and 1 page full on the PD discord but this could be improved [My own activity on the main discord is lacking however so I won't hold you to this to much]

-Your activity on the game has been pretty good as when I am on I do see you pretty commonly on as well working as freerunner, kidnapper or Crip with a large enough following to section off portions of the map as Gang Territory which does show leadership abilities and that people like you enough to work for you.

-Your knowledge of the rules is pretty good with a few minor missteps but as you said you have reread the rules and are making sure you stay on top of it in the future.

-I have seen you helping a couple people here and there when they have queries or look like they are in a bit of trouble which is expected of people with the Trusted rank.

In other words, there is things you need to work on however in my opinion I do believe, despite some people having personal issues with you for the community as a whole you have respect for and will help new players who need it, If you don't end up getting it I wish you don't get discouraged and intend to improve on areas people suggest you to and try again in the future.

• Like 2

Activity is good apart from forums, but that's the only positive. Don't think I've ever had a happy encounter with you, and you just present yourself as a toxic player with little regard for what other people think of you.

Also, your deleted comment on thykings genuine response (as shown by others) shows me that you are nowhere near ready to being a player that the general community can say they would trust. Probably the biggest -1 I've ever given.

Got a lot to work on before I'd change my mind on this one.

• Like 2

Look I'm going to be honest moving past the thyking reply and his -1 i strongly think you can become a better person and move on like a mature person, You have been nothing but nice to me even before i got staff and this shows you're opinion stays for me even before i got staff, As of this your activity on forums/discord can be upped a bit but I'm not going to let you stop that, You are very well known within the community as a striving player that loves the community! I wish you the best with your application man good luck.

+1

- Arcane

Edited by Arcane
  • Like 2

Hey Softyy,

Just to put on the record yes we are in the same organization but I will keep this opinion objective and unbiased in hopes staff and the community can see you from my perspective truly.

Your warns when first read, are scary but I can ignore the majority of them and so should most as a lot are fairly dated. In regards to your recent warns I'm not impressed by one of them and the other was explained with honesty which I appreciate. Overall yes you have a lot of warns but you do make up for it with extensive game time and I understand mistakes happen over time and your personality has changed - and I can vouch for this in mere weeks where I've seen improvements and corrections made to your behavior, well done.

Reading some of these comments I believe some people are writing their opinion with bias - as I know from personal experience you are well dedicated to PvP and many (including myself) have been a victim of this, but I don't think this justifies a subjective review of your character just because you 'wronged someone in an RP situation'; you're just good at what you do.

I wish to comment on @thyking comment "no real dedication to the community" - I will have to disagree with this, as you are probably one of the most dedicated players, with weeks sacrificed to this community and activity almost every consecutive day. Yes I may not see you play a variety of roles but I don't think that's what determines 'dedication to the community', you are active in VC discord (both Rice & CO and public), for those that stated you are not active in discord should simply search your name to witness close to 100 messages (yes this can be improved, and I'm not one to judge as mine needs improving too), but I can agree with everyone that your forum activity does need to increase also.

This brings me to my last point, my only suggestion is that I encourage you to involve yourself in other RP roles and situations, you are extremely qualified in most PvP situations no one can fault you for that, I would personally like to see this area improved; "Softyy the nightclub manager" has a nice ring to it.

All and all your pros outweigh your cons, and to summarise I would encourage most that comment on this thread to put aside their bias and consider the application in a formal approach. Softyy does have the qualifications and potential to be an esteemed trusted member, I wish to see this come to life and watch Softyy improve even further to constantly impress our community.

Therefore, I will give a +1 on this application.

All the best with your application and please take into consideration what has been said on this thread.

- Damian Wrynn

• Like 3

(To keep fairness, I tend to not leave feedback at the moment due to my current inactivity; however, I feel my feedback in this instance is valid.)

Over 1 week ago you were warned and muted for racism - something that doesn't require familiarity with the rules, but just basic common sense. Main reason I left a comment though, was because of your harsh [deleted] response to @thyking . This, and your inability to refrain from racist remarks, speaks massive immaturity and an inability to keep your composure, and shows you are clearly not ready for the role of Trusted.

I suggest working on yourself to better your level of maturity and respect, as well as additionally improving on your low level of discord and forum activity. -1.

• Like 1

(To keep fairness, I tend to not leave feedback at the moment due to my current inactivity; however, I feel my feedback in this instance is valid.)

Over 1 week ago you were warned and muted for racism - something that doesn't require familiarity with the rules, but just basic common sense. Main reason I left a comment though, was because of your harsh [deleted] response to @thyking . This, and your inability to refrain from racist remarks, speaks massive immaturity and an inability to keep your composure, and shows you are clearly not ready for the role of Trusted.

I suggest working on yourself to better your level of maturity and respect, as well as additionally improving on your low level of discord and forum activity. -1.

thanks for the feedback