Flowz Dillione Trusted App

Flowz D

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/archerboy619/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58891893

Your in-game name: Flowz Dillione

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

I currently couldnt find any screenshots from Iconic but Zoe mentioned that if I couldnt find proof that its okay as they remember me.

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

None on Orbital, I think I had 1 or two warnings on Iconic due to Crossfire being taken as RDM and me not thinking to let people or just not realising it was a Crossfire.

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

None, never had any SB or BL on Supremacy, Iconic or Orbital.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe I deserve trusted as I think I have been around long enough and I am known enough to become a Trusted Member of the Orbital community, I try my best to help newer players where I can and I dont mind answering questions about any Rules or just questions in general that people may have when for Instance Staff or Busy or they approach me directly on the street, I have many years and hours on Garrys Mod and I think with my long time standing with most people on Orbital and helpful attitude that I would be a valuable Trusted member.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

Well I explained most of it Above but I believe with my Trusted rank people will be able to easily Identify me in the Scoreboard and if there is no-one around to answer questions about rules or general questions I believe I could easily be one of the more approachable people in the Server for the newer players to get their answers.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes for sure, I myself understand them and if I am ever unsure I always !rules and refer to what I am unsure of.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes for sure

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes ofcourse, Trusted Rank is a Priviledge not a Right.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk,

Flowz Dillione

you have very few warns which is good

but you are not active in Discord/Forums which is important for getting trusted

I personally have not seen you around on the server much but that is probably because you are on at different times

your app is very detailed and your reason for the app is good! but I believe right now you are not ready for trusted role

become more active on Discord/forums and I will be able to +1 or app!

all the best with your app!

,Unboltedglobe

Edited by Unboltedglobe
  • Like 1