James Simos' Trusted Application

Before I start I would like to apologize for my past behavior and never have had any hatred towards this server I did act stupid in recent events but I do want to return to the community and hope people don't base me off of what happened in the past.

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NarutoFart/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186261269

Your in-game name: James Simos

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): this is in the update but in the previous server i have nearly a month of gametime1624158071446.thumb.png.ecac280ab8124f9003cc254599bb3971.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): no warnings and I plan on keeping it that way1624158181990.thumb.png.5dca2aa6578cb3cbedf6dc038feebe97.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): None as shown above

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?: Although I have had a lot of run ins with this community since my ban and acted immaturely most of the way I was an active member of the community and never had any intent to minge, I would like to gain the trusted role because I believe it will make me a more active member of the community once again and will give me tools to help people.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?: I can help people out with the rules, how to play, how to enjoy themselves, how to make money etc I am also very familar with the police force and can help a few people out in that field.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?: Yes, very

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes I Agree

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?: Yes I Agree

• Haha 1

+1

James although has a bad past smh. He looks dedicated to the new server as I have seen him active and grinding for money as well as reporting players that have done wrong. On this new server I have not seen him minge or do anything wrong.

Denied

Firstly, you only recently returned to the community due to the generosity of keenu, I was completely against your return for the following reasons;

- You charge-backed donations (perma)

- You advertised another community (perma)

- You stole documents from the staff team when you resigned (perma)

Due to this, you are blacklisted from trusted and staff permanently.

Do not re-apply.

• Like 1