Most Embarrassing moment? (Story time)

Beerie

When I was first learning to play ice hockey, I used to go skating quite a lot to improve my skating ability.

Β 

When I first started I was pretty shit,

Β 

During a public session, I was coming around a corner and stacked it, unfortunately I ended up wiping out about 10-12 foreigners who were all standing around for a group photo.

Β 

Was literally like 10 pin bowling.

• Haha 4

I was in year 5 (about 11). There was a boy with anger issues and autism who really liked pulling people's pants down. At my primary school every Monday morning we had a little assembly. I was asked to come up and speak for remembrance day, I walked up with the script in my hand really scared. This kid took this opportunity to jump up on the stage and pull my pants down. Undies and all. My little year 5 dick was exposed to the whole school of 800 people. I never lived it down.

I was in year 5 (about 11). There was a boy with anger issues and autism who really liked pulling people's pants down. At my primary school every Monday morning we had a little assembly. I was asked to come up and speak for remembrance day, I walked up with the script in my hand really scared. This kid took this opportunity to jump up on the stage and pull my pants down. Undies and all. My little year 5 dick was exposed to the whole school of 800 people. I never lived it down.

Please tell me this is fake bro, I would have no option but to end it right then and there. Praying for you homie <3

In primary school (7 or 8 years old I think) I was standing on the very top of the playground tower, when a girl ran up to me and pulled my pants down exposing my then favourite pair of Spiderman underwear :cool:

Β 

I really liked Spiderman

Spiderman is goated tho. King moment tbh

In Primary school I got an award and had to stand up in front of the whole school (400students) and there was a moment of silence before the clapping and I needed to fart and I thought it was going to be a silent one, it was Not silent πŸ˜‚ and the worst part was it echoed in the roomπŸ˜‚