Staff report

Lachie Jeff

Your in game name: Lachie Jeff

Time of incident: Around 10:30

Staff member(s) you are reporting: bing bong BUNNED

Details of the incident: abuse of power idk

Any evidence (If Any): the guy who got banned and his friend group

I was running around the map just having a good old time, then a group of hitmen come up to me and greet me and I say hi back. One of the hitmen obviously didn't really know the rules so started punching me and I got mad and sent a report to staff in-game. His friend kept telling him to stop then I get dragged into a sit by Bunned. Bunned gets the name of the guy and brings him into a sit as well and gets told off for punching me. I get told by bunned he punched 4 other people prior to the sit BUT NON OF THOSE PEOPLE REPORTED THE FISTWHORE. I pm bunned saying just tell him off and tell him to read rules and get him to understand how to play the game properly. but bunned decided to ban the player anyway and just dragged that group out of the server because of his ban. Even though I told bunned to do a less major punishment as the victim of the fistwhore but he decided to ban him anyway disregarding all his brainpower. seeming no other victims reported it, bunned either lied and falsely banned him OR just went off his own regard and banned him without listening to what I had to say.

I hope there could be a reply to this that with prove that this was not a really stupid and unfair ban.

Edited by Lachie Jeff

Hey Lachie Jeff

The reason I banned this player was because he had hit about 4-5 people with his fists, it is not your say whether the player gets punished or not. I also cant just let him off of something like that and just tell him to read the rules as it affected multiple players. You also might say that the player was new, which he was and I would have just told him to read the rules, but when I brought him into the sit it was purely just mingy, he was asking not to be banned because he is a virgin and also when I mentioned that he is being banned for fistwhore, he said, 'your going to fist me?'. Just off of this you can see the NITRP here, that is the reason I came to my decision to punish him for it. It is not your responsibility to decide the punishment of the player, it is the staff members. Fistwhore isn't killing and can go unnoticed, I was not going to take any chances based off of how he acted within the sit. To conclude, the player was taking the sit immaturely and I am confident in my decision that he was just pissing around as he had a mate with him as well which resulted in the ban.

1635425575490.png.b81211fd3d131b2bf4c62e0e169607ea.png

Proof of brief sit messages from the player^

Denied

After looking through the logs in game and taking into account Bunned’s response, he did the correct action by giving the player a 1d ban. It is clearly obvious the player fistwhoring from chat logs didn’t care about the situation and Bunned handled your ticket effectively after going further to notice the player had been fistwhoring various players with no real attempt at trying to RP regardless if he is new as seen in the chat logs provided.

• Like 1