https://steamcommunity.com/id/GillyxD/

SteamID:

Your in-game name:

Gilly

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

Proof (Click Here)

How many warnings and Softbans / blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Proof (Click Here)

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

Due to my previous experience on Garry's mod server and with thousands of hours on darkrp servers and about 30 hours on this server I am able to identify rule breaks and have memorised all the rules this will allow me to be a good role model. I am a forgiving person and I would rather let new players learn to read the rules and learn from their mistakes then get warned, banned or blacklisted.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I would be able to act as a role model to newer and veteran players who will look up to higher ranks for direction in terms of the rules and what to do and what not to do. I am able to create a better role play environment by taking advantage of the role play possibilities by the ability for the new jobs offered up by trusted,

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yep

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yup

Edited by Gilly

+1

I had almost all positive experiences with you on supremacy and even though you were the biggest claimwhore, you had no bad run-ins with staff or players. You are definitely trustworthy of any role provided due to our past experiences w/ each other.

Hello.

Gilly,

Reviewing your Trusted application,

The first thing you made joining the forums was this Trusted application. ❎

You meet the requirements for Trusted application. ✅

You need to become more active on the forums and in discord. ❎

After carefully reviewing this Trusted application I have come to the conclusion that I will be

-1 this Trusted Application.

I all ways look at what isn't in the requirement's for trusted. I get you are from supremacy and some people know you from then and that you have been a good player. How ever this is Orbital Server's, when I see you in-game more and know you are a good player I will change my -1 to a +1.

Anyways good luck with your Trusted Application buddy.

Thanks,

Muck Figures.

• Like 1

+1

Gilly is an active member not just only in-game, but active on forums and discord. Easy to approach and talk to. Every experience I have had with Gilly has been enjoyable. 0 warns with a good playtime proves you can follow the rules and teach them to others. I believe you are a good candidate for trusted.

Good Luck!