Nick Namdar's Trusted App

DoinYourMum23

Steam Community Link:

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:516683556

Your in-game name: Nick Namdar

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 20211016234506_1.jpg.0b5a157de863551b2aba2f15174cf10a.jpg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): GarrysMod16_10_202111_46_23PM(2).png.3d8f0c2ddc5e947eb4928085cbc7e0b4.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Look up (1)

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

Because i have been on the server for a long time and i have put many hours into this server.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I can prove to people that if you are a good person on the server that they can also have trusted.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes

Hey,

So 2w 4d of playtime, that is definitely a lot of playtime and shows your dedication to the server. From my experience, you have been a chill player but I personally haven't had any interactions with you.

Aside from that there are a few areas you need to address:

Application: Your application is pretty much 0 effort. You have wrote a bare sentence for each question and really haven't answered it effectively nor has your answer fit what we are looking for in trusted. Take some time and effort into your application and compare yours to accepted applications - you can really see a big difference. Although you have invested a lot of time into the server, trusted role is meant for those who help out the community, such as helping out in ooc or forums. It is great that you have spent along time on the server but you need to show us how you deserve this role. Show us you care about this community and begin to help out more in game and out of game.

Forum presence: As this is your 4th post on the forums, I suggest you increase you activity here. You can help out through here as well as increase your presence, showing more traits of trusted.

Warns: Although you warns were 2-3 months ago, I am rather unsure whether or not you've learnt from your mistakes. 6 warns for 2w 4d is alright I guess but you've got 4 rdm warns and a blacklist in a month, so that is alarming. However it wouldn't be as an issue if your application was great and you'd shown you've learnt from your warns through helping out the community more and becoming a role model. But there really isn't any evidence of that.

Thus before you go for trusted I suggest you take on all this feedback and work on these areas. With everything considered, especially your very poor application and lack of positive community presence, I'm going to leave a definite -1

Hey mate,

seeing how much detail you put into this application is disappointing, you have a lot of playtime and do lack community presence. If you hate someone you try to piss them off as much as you can without receiving a warn (me and my friends previous interactions),

Good luck on your application.

Hey Nick,

First of all, I'm gonna say that 2w 4 days game-time is an impressive amount of time. It does show your dedication to the server. And I have had quite a few encounters with you in-game, where I've overheard you talking while raiding someone, or we just bump into each other and talk for a bit.

However, there are a few things that let you down (where @Booby also pointed out quite well), and they are:

Your activity. Your game-time is really good, but other than that, you don't really have any activity anywhere else. I couldn't find you in the discord, and your forum activity is very lacking (your only activity being a Trusted app, a warn appeal and one general discussion question). Also, lately, I haven't seen you too much in game. I've only seen you twice in the last 2 weeks, where you didn't really hang around for long.

Your warns. They would be excessive if you had less than 2 weeks, but with your game-time, they are okayish, but not ideal. Your last warn was one month ago but, it is really hard to tell whether you have learnt from your mistakes and are familiar with the rules now (also your lack of recent activity might contribute to your lack of recent warns maybe?). Again, it seems too soon to be sure.

Your community appearance. This one is also hard to be able to tell. I myself have had quite a few interactions with you but, I'm not sure about the rest of the community. One thing I don't recall you doing is helping people (such as in OOC, how to do roles and jobs etc.) I'd say a majority of the time you're just here to role-play or talk to people, but not really help out.

Your Trusted application. Frankly, I was shocked. For someone with 2 and a half weeks game time, I expected much better. Your application is practically little to no effort, and is very lacking; It's almost like you had no care for it at all. This definitely does not speak Trusted material to me, nor will it towards the community.

My suggestions on how you can improve:

1. Increase your activity. Despite your large amount of hours in game, you haven't been around too much lately. I suggest joining in more. Activity out of game also counts. I suggest you join the discord and join in on conversations, and I suggest you increase your activity on the forums as well (a great way to do this is to provide feedback on suggestions and applications, to prove to the community you are here to help).

2. Reread the rules (maybe?). Again, this one is really hard to tell. But no harm comes from looking over the rules again, to make sure you are familiar (I myself actually do this all the time).

3. Increase your community presence. People need to know you in order to trust you (I'm not sure as to whether people know you or not?). Some great ways to do this is to increase your activity on all 3 platforms (in-game, discord and forums), try out new jobs/roles that get you around interacting with people (I suggest try out PD), helping out people (such as answering questions in OOC, teaching how to do roles or how to use certain functions), and making an attempt to socialize and interact with as many people as possible.

4. Put alot more effort into your applications. You need to convince the community and show us that you care, and that you feel you have earned a role that you are applying for; your lack of effort towards your Trusted application tells me you don't care that much. I suggest adding more words/detail. Most people tend to talk about what they have done/contributed towards the community, and how the trusted role will help them increase their contribution. Another addition you personally could have added is talking about your warns, and how maybe you have 'learned from your past mistakes and used them as an excuse to become a better model of the community'.

5. Learn what it means to be Trusted. Honestly, I don't think you know what it means to be Trusted. Trusted isn't about the 'rewards' that come with it, those are just perks. Trusted is a role that shows people you are here to help. It's like a badge of honour that says 'are you new or unfamiliar with something? come to me, I will help!'. Trusted is for people who are willing to give back to the community and provide assistance, and your application doesn't show this. I suggest taking a look at other peoples accepted Trusted applications, to see what they say they will do with the role.

You have the dedication towards the game, but not the community. I think you should take my suggestions as constructive advice, and use them to work on yourself to become better suitable towards the Trusted role, and a better and more dedicated member of the community. I'm going to leave a -1.

*Personal side note*: Holy fuck. This is 858 words long. I need to calm down...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Hey buddy!

I'll keep it short and sweet,

To be considered trusted, you must be well known within the community..

Part of that community is the forums!

You'll need to increase your activity on here.

Your application is also very low effort, I suggest writing a bit more next time!

Thanks mate, -1

Hey nick

Slightly bias here but ill try to be nonpartisan

Your app could definitely do with more detail that being said writing is not everyone's strength so I'm going to look past that.

I have known you for a bit now and am the better for it

You are always a positive person

Very open to interacting with new people

Knowledgable and willing to help those around you

If was up to me this would be no contest so I 100% am giving you my +1

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND