Country/Time Zone:

NSW Australia / AEDT

Do you have a working Microphone?:

No

What is your gametime?

1634038749428.png.b49378d0a69a29f07d84e43f8bf29d66.png

How many warnings do you have?

1634039008917.png.39723be88d43b87b2cfd7b96017efc30.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have?

Do you have any previous or current staff experience?

I was a staff member on Supremacy DarkRP from December 2018- January 2021

I was also a staff member on a Minecraft server from January 2020 to August 2020

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?

I believe due to my past experience in the moderation of DarkRP, that I will be a good fit for this role. With most of my hours obtained in Orbital being from just running around main street and interacting with people. I love creating things as well as just messing around with people as peoples enjoyment of the game should be the top priority. I also know a vast majority of the rules well off the top of my head due to how similar they are to Supremacy's.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples)

Due to my long experience in staffing, I've received a lot of time in working as a team with people. I also have work experience in a pet store which requires teamwork and communication. I enjoy playing netball too which requires a lot of team work to play effectively.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?

Mute- You'll never get tired of me speaking! (or the lack of)

Speedy- Due to not using a mic, my typing speed has increased to keep up with conversations and situations,

plus has the added bonus of never being misheard.

Experienced- Previously staff in a very similar environment.

Literally a bird-

1634041779017.png.1d6219352d2be27f4190eadf940bc99e.png

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?

I agree

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

I agree

hey vodka so to start this off having 6 days game time and no warns is awesome though I feel you could have put more effort into your post you still show you have an interest in the position you are really active in game and in the discord too though your activity on the forums is definitely lacking. with all this said this will be a +1 from me.

gl with your staff app <3

Vodka Motherfucking Lara

Possible one of the most creative builders on the servers, one of the fastest speed-runners on the server and all together and amazing person. You were well liked on SUP and seem to be well liked on the (Pantheon server. Though I may be wrong) and that has also continued here on orbital, Your a nice guy, you have no warnings as stated by froakie and your playtime is extremely good. While your App isn't the longest there is it is well-detailed and hits all points and over all I think you would make a great staff. thus my answer shall be +1

Have a nice day

FrostyBoi

Hey Vodka

Ever since I begun playing darkRP you have always been around. You are very active in orbital (I see you on almost everyday). You are very well informed on the rules as shown by your zero warnings. Whenever I see you on the server you are always a pleasure to interact with and you are very active outside of the game that being in the discord and on the forums. Overall I believe you would be perfect for a position on the staff team.

+1

Hey mate

I like the way you've layout your application, looks great, although as Froakie said.. more effort would have been great haha

It is going to be a +1

Ill keep it short,

You've been around as long as I can remember (which to be fair isn't that long)

You know the rules very well, you often interrupt me to explain them to other people sometimes, which is good haha

0 Warnings, big playtime, would like to see more from you on the forums but thats alright!

Good luck with your application man!

Edited by Tuppy

Hello there, mate.

To begin, your application and how you formatted it is excellent, and I have seen you in the game from time to time, and having 6 days and 0 warning is really fantastic. Your active on the forums isn't as good, but in game it is great, so I will give you a +1.

Best of luck with your application.

Do you have a working Microphone?:

No

-1 , how is anyone going to take you seriously if you don't have a working microphone? Go out and buy one. I know for a fact no one is listening to a mute who can only type...

teamwork and communication.

communication? I'm dyslexic, how the fuck are you going to be able to take a sit with someone who can't read?

Speedy- Due to not using a mic, my typing speed has increased to keep up with conversations and situations,

plus has the added bonus of never being misheard.

Why don't you use a microphone? Are you in a bad financial situation and can't afford one? Have a high pitch voice? What's the go? Because most common reason is to hide a high pitch voice ect, and if you are shy and not confident, trying to be staff on a gmod server with toxic little kids isn't the place for you.

Buy a microphone and use it. Otherwise, my opinion stays.

https://www.kogan.com/au/buy/ezpctechnology-fantech-pc-usb-microphone-rgb-light-with-adjustable-tripod-recording-condenser-computer-microphone-mcx01-spkftmxc01bk/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=product_listing_ads&gclid=Cj0KCQjw5JSLBhCxARIsAHgO2SffKFwBWHfHWczIzehYqq4_AwwDv23_S8WRj7Irbs8IxY-3tSCiB5AaAqWdEALw_wcB

• Like 1

Hey Vodka,

Seen you on the server a bunch, despite not having too many interactions with you, I know that you are a very devoted player that is super well known amongst the community, i see you a lot in discord and on the forums as well as in game. No warns is a major plus, however I would absolutely love for you to get a mic because it just makes staffing so much easier for you.

I believe the no mic issue does not warrant a -1 so ill give you a big fat +1

-1 , how is anyone going to take you seriously if you don't have a working microphone? Go out and buy one. I know for a fact no one is listening to a mute who can only type...

Heyo, despite what you may say, during my 3 years in staffing on Supremacy (as a mute) I had no issue with people not taking me seriously. If they don't want to listen then that's on them.

communication? I'm dyslexic, how the fuck are you going to be able to take a sit with someone who can't read?

Surprisingly I do have experience in dealing with super young people who couldn't read/write in sits. In which case I would call another staff member over to try to explain to them what was happening, or even the person who called the sit would try to explain in some cases. However in your case since you were able to read my post I'd say you're doing just fine.

Why don't you use a microphone? Are you in a bad financial situation and can't afford one? Have a high pitch voice? What's the go? Because most common reason is to hide a high pitch voice ect, and if you are shy and not confident, trying to be staff on a gmod server with toxic little kids isn't the place for you.

I just simply prefer not to use one, doesn't feel right to me. Not having a mic has never stopped me before so why would it now.

Cheers.

Mega +1

It's about time... Vodka Lara is one of the most enthusiastic and friendliest roleplayers I have known since 2019. I am grateful that he is still part of the DarkRP community. Never seen this guy lose his cool and always kept his cool even on stressful sits. As much as I wanna agree with Nio's statement, it really shouldn't be a problem - I've managed to staff on this server for a long time without always using my mic due to my network issues, as long as you're able to communicate through the chatbox, I do not see any issues. In terms of Vodka's staffing ability, I've seen him help players through OOC chat as well as our Discord server. Activity wise, it shouldn't be a problem as I see him online on Discord all the time as well as maintaining a stable activity on the forums. Can't wait for you to get in the team, Vodka. see you soon ;)

Hey vodka, how are you?

Let me quickly address the no mic situation. Me personally, don't see any reason as to why that should be a factor in giving you a -1. Sits are manageable without a mic so i don't see why Nio is making it a big deal out of it, It's a silly reason to even give you a -1 based on that reason alone. You've managed to make it work in the past and i'm sure you can maintain that, so don't stress about it.

My experience with you on the server has been amazing, you're a positive and friendly person and it's a blessing to have you apart of the community. You're close to a week playtime on the server with zero warnings which is always a good site to see. I think it'd be great to have you back on the team and I look forward to working along side you which is why i'm going to give you a +1 keep up the good work mate.

I wish you all the best with your application and look forward to tracking the progression of it.

Hey Vodka,

Just straight away mate a huge +1

You are always a delight to interact with, and I've never had an issue with you.

I don't see any reason why not having a mic is an issue. I've had plenty of staff interactions where the staff members doesn't use a mic and they are always fine.

You application is very well written and the previous staff experience is a big bonus.

I think you would make a great staff member and really benefit the community.

Good luck.

+1

This individual has proven themselves to be of top quality staffing material in the past, they have a decent amount of playtime on the server currently. But most importantly, they are one of the most respectable users I have played with in game (Be that not often though). So yes, I do believe they deserve the position of staff.

Good luck Vodka!