junkook trusted application

junkook

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/animeisrubbish/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107348242

Your in-game name: junkook

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 4 days 2 hours

GarrysModScreenshot2021_10.13-19_44_34_71.png.a8e089a2071cb389c7c2a4407723b361.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 4GarrysModScreenshot2021_10.13-19_41_29_27.thumb.png.468f74b29492c9dd496a2790237a1bce.png How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1 from a while ago (see above)

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I feel as if I am fairly well known around the server and the Trusted role would give me more of an incentive to lead by example on the server. I do admit there are times where I have slipped up as you can see above and after each offense I made sure to go back to the rules list and re-read the rule that I broke to fully understand it. Regarding my racial slurs mute, and it was a one time occurrence where I slipped up and it will not happen again I am sure of it.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? As I stated before, the trusted role is a very great way to lead by example on the server. Also, with the trusted rank it is likely that people will come with questions regarding the server's rules which I am always happy to help with.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? I have read all the rules and are familiar with them all. This does not mean that I have not slipped up in the past though.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes I am aware, I do not plan to abuse powers.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes, I agree.

Side note: I am aware this is my first post on the forums but I am fairly active in the PD discord and am in the main discord

• Like 1

Hey Junkook

As much as I enjoy interacting with you throughout the server you have warns that are too recent this is your first forums post showing you are not ready for the role of trusted so sadly this will be a

Hey Ivan, this is sad news. How long do you think I should wait to try again? Also, any tips for my next try? All the best, your favorite kpop member, junkook.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to -1 this application due to the fact that you have 2 recent warns and you created your forum account today, this is also your first post meaning you are inactive on forums and didn't plan on joining it until you realised you had to join to write your trusted application. I also think 2 of your warns were for FailRP meaning you didn't learn your mistake the first time you got warned for it. I have no problem with you but I don't think you are ready for trusted.

Hey Junkook,

It's nice to see a trusted application which exceeds the minimum requirement of 2 days game-time, but your other activity is not so good. You have a very small amount of activity in the discord, and 2/3 of your very little amount of forum activity is related to your trusted application - not to mention you only joined the forums yesterday. This shows you only joined the forums to post a trusted application, and not to actually be contribute and be active.

In addition, I feel you should have put more effort into your trusted application. It feels a bit empty and bare-bone, and it lacks detail into why you deserve trusted and how you can help. In 'Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?', you talk more more about your warns and past mistakes than whats important. Most people in this section tend to talk about the help they have provided to others, being familiar with jobs and rules, and being well-known and dedicated towards the community.

Also, your warns are not good. You have 4 warns in only 4 days of game-time, 2 of the warns being only a couple days ago. Trusted members are trusted because they know how to role-play well and follow rules (as well as other factors), but your warns prove you are not familiar with the rules at all.

My suggestions to improve would be:

1. Increase your activity. Mainly I am referring to the discord and the forums. This would show other people that you're not here just for the benefits of Trusted, but to actually dedicate yourself towards socializing and helping other members of the community. A great way to do this is to provide feedback on applications and suggestions.

2. Become familiar with the rules. Being familiar with the rules is not only a prerequisite of being Trusted, but it's also necessary in order for everyone to be able to role-play and have fun at the same time. I suggest re-reading them fully.

3. More detail in your (future?) applications. I suggest putting more effort and detail into your applications, to prove that you actually care and are willing to put in the work for it.

4. Become more well known within the community? Personally, I don't know you. I've seen your name a couple of times but we've never really interacted. It could just be chance that we've never met, but I think it wouldn't hurt to try in becoming even more well-known. A great way to do this is to increase activity, try out new role-play and jobs, help people (such as in OOC), and meeting and socializing with more people - all showing you have an understanding of the rules).

I agree with the other responses - your warns are much too soon. They show that you are not familiar with the rules, and are not ready for the rank of Trusted. I think you should work on the suggestions I provided above, and leave quite a bit of time before your next application. I'm leaving you with a -1.

Hi, talking like everyone else you're mingey, you have 2 recent warns, you're not well known, your application could use some more detail, learn the rules better and become more active in the discord and forums. I do have some more reasoning behind my reply to this. rdming a cuffed player, letting uncuffed people into the cells, that is the reason mythic gears has given you a bl in the pd discord, you were blacklisted till yesterday which proves the point that you are mingey and undeserving of trusted. I'm gonna have to -1 this app.

Hey Junkook

I do see some level of detail here but its not going to help when you have 2 recent warns to your name which shows everyone you have not quite got a grasp on the rules yet.

So what I suggest is re-read the rules so it doesn't happened again but for now its going to be a -1 from me sorry man.

-Alex Baldman

'Wise people prefer to benefit

from constructive criticism rather than be

ruined by false praise'