Dexters Trusted Application

Dexter

trustedapp-png.8

Prerequisites

• You must be familiar with all of our rules.
  • You must be well known within our community.
  • You must have 2 days of playtime before applying.

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142781602

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91257937

Your in-game name: Dexter

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

gametime.jpg.8cba932f6f2070c947d6e7151f47be05.jpg

How many Warnings/Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

warns.thumb.jpg.ad91c3aa42ae041208dcb43425e0afef.jpg

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe I deserve trusted because I am a very frequent player (I aim to be on the server everyday), and I always make sure to always follow the rules, talk to people, and role-play well. My high activity and no warns (no verbals either) proves my ability to remain dedicated to the server, and also demonstrates that I can role-play smoothly, and that I can successfully follow rules. I admit my discord activity is a bit low, however I do make sure interact with any suggestions in both discords, and I also feel I make up for this with my constant activity, and my helpful and well thought out feedback that I provide on the forums. I think I deserve trusted because I consider myself as a role-model for the community, as I also try as much as I can to help players out, such as answering questions about server rules they may have misunderstood/forgotten, how to play a specific job/role, how to use a certain feature/function, and more. I also devote myself to getting involved with the community as much as I can, and I constantly find myself connecting with and socializing with both new players, and old. I always try to play roles that keeps me engaged with the community, and I always try to create a memorable and enjoyable role-play experience for everyone.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

With the rank of Trusted, members of the community will be able to see that I am a person that can be relied upon, and that they can come to me for help. Along with that, with my frequent use of the forums, the rank of trusted will also allow people see that any messages I leave are a from a trustworthy and dependable source, who is here to provide helpful and constructive feedback, instead of just some random 'know-it-all member'. Trusted will show people that I am a capable and dedicated person, and help people recognize me as a mentor, allowing more people to come to me either for support, or to provide an interesting, friendly and engaging experience.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?: Yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes, I agree

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?: Yes, I agree

Easy +1

You're always in-game, always talking to people and always interacting with different people each time I see you. I can't say I have had many interactions with you myself, however, you definitely stand out as being the player that everyone recognizes and trusts to know what you are talking about.

You are also very active on the forums, often providing detailed feedback to a lot of applications, as well as interacting with a lot of the general topics that are around.

I wish you all the best with the outcome! Keep up the amazing work :)

Hey this is a Big +1 from me

Starting off, 0 warns for 1w 3d playtime that's very good. Your application is very detailed, effectively explaining why you are trusted and how you can help out the community. You are very active in game and in forums, where you put a lot of effort into your posts thus showing you really care for this community. (Your posts are always so helpful!) And you've always been a friendly player and a good leader within the PD.

Good luck!

This a trusted application I have been waiting to see, as I know it is well deserved. Dexter is one of the most approachable and genuine guy. Brilliant role player and follows the rules flawlessly but can still have a laugh and a joke while messing arround.

Senior Sergeant Dexter it’s a +1 from me

this has to be a +1 from me I always see you in-game and every post you make to the forums is well thought out and is put into great detail and your trusted app is also no different. in my eyes, you are ready for the role of trusted and the responsibility that comes with it.

gl with your trusted app <3

Hey Dexter,

I have been monitoring you in OOC and in game recently and am pretty sure I can say that you're a great candidate for Trusted. You are always joining in OOC chats and always prompt to help others when you can. You are a great role model and I am confident you'll use this rank appropriately. Great detail in your app, got over a week an no warns - impressive and always friendly to talk to. I'll happily give a +1. Good Luck!

this has to be a +1 from me I always see you in-game and every post you make to the forums is well thought out and you put great detail into your trusted app. in my eyes ive seen u perform to the level as witch a trusted member should, you are ready for the role of trusted and the responsibility that comes with it.

gl with your trusted app <3

Hey man

i haven't been on the server lately but i see everyone says your a very active person and when i did play i saw you in game alot i have looke at other apps and i looked at the comments and i see you making alot of effort in there app comments which i love to see from people. You have 1w and 2d and no warns which is great and all of that will give you a +1

best of luck with your app

Aspect

Wow never seen so many +1s in such a short time haha

Dexter, I will +1

Big surprise there haha

The time you spend writing out replies on the forums and on discord is amazing.. you're very literate.

You're playtime is great, with 0 warns.

That really demonstrates to me how competent you are at following the rules.

There's really absolutely no reason for you not to receive this rank, you've ticked every single box. Well done!

Hey Dexter, how are you?

Let me start off by saying, 1W + with zero warnings is very impressive and should be commended. This shows me that you have a clear indication of the rules which is a must have as a trusted member of the community.

You're presence on the server has not gone unnoticed, you're very active around the server and your forum activity is impressive.

This is an easy +1 from me as I strongly believe this type of behaviour deserves to be entrusted the role of trusted.

I wish you all the best with your application and look forward to seeing the progression of your application.

Keep up the good work, and lead by example.