ThyKing's 3rd trusted app

thyking

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:559903686

Your in-game name: thyking

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1633321922940.thumb.jpeg.c78db1f18fd195a1dbaa5fde84b557be.jpeg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1633321951147.thumb.jpeg.bd95f5e80b9ac5e6251d88930b694f96.jpeg

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): shown in screenshot above

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I believe I deserve trusted as I've been a long time member of this community spanning back to supremacy days. I have a great knowledge of the server rules and I make it my goal to follow them fully. I'm widely known among the community as someone that takes the server very seriously. I find myself in admin sits some nights more than I've actually played. I have been in the community for a while and I think It's about time I try and make myself able to help more with things. I have learnt from my previous demotion and I understand the reason behind that and I admit it was necessary because it helped me learn how as trusted I'm a role model to new players.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I have a great knowledge of the rules of rp. I'm very serious and quick to seek help if anything happens. I have great dedication to the community and I know I can show people how that helps. I can assist new players into the normal of playing gmod darkrp. I know I have what it takes to help this community and I'll try my hardest to do that.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? I have a great understanding of the rules and guidelines to the point that sometimes I can predict punishment for peoples doings. I know I understand a majority of the rules and guidelines.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: If my rank is misused in any way at all I believe it should be stripped immediately and further punishment be given, especially after my previous demotion.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? I will never abuse my role as trusted as it is an amazing opportunity to have a rank like trusted. I've absolutely learnt not to abuse any powers at all.

Hey mate, I don't have anything against you personally, but I've rarely had an interaction with you that didn't involve you accusing me over and over again of breaking some rule, or being overall annoying and not RP'ing properly (besides from cop, you are very good at that.) Also, I haven't seen you on the server in atleast 3 weeks to a month, and the fact that you have just returned and already put in a trusted app doesn't sit well with me. I think you should get a bit more familiar with the rules and get more active in game, on the forums and in discord and you'll have a fair shot on your next application. For now, I'm giving a -1.

Best of luck

Hey man,

I will have to agree with some points sethieplayz said..

You've been playing for awhile, you know the ins and outs of the server, your rule knowledge is pretty good..

However;

I just deleted some comments on your own trusted app. You decided to start an argument with sethieplayz about his reply..

For someone who's been around as long as you, I'd think you would have known better?

Your app is also a copy/paste of your other apps that were denied..

I just don't think you're trusted material..this is my own opinion though

I'm going to -1 this app,

Good luck!

• Like 1

Hey thyking,

First of all, 0 warns for 6 days game-time is great! Keep it up!

Personally, I mostly remember seeing your name a few times in the PD - but other than that, I don't really remember many interactions with you? Plus, I haven't seen you on the server for quite a while. I understand that everybody has their own personal lives (school, work, hobbies, life in general etc.), but I'm sure someone deserving of the trusted role would make the effort to log in at least a few hours a week. To be gone for quite a while, to suddenly appearing again with a trusted app, doesn't really sit well with me.

Additionally, one thing that set off a red flag for me was your comment: "I find myself in admin sits some nights more than I've actually played". I'm not sure this is really something to be proud of? It's good that you are willing to take the time to report rule-breakers, but the fact than you consider yourself as spending MORE time in them than actually roleplaying (and as just a normal member, not staff), makes me question as to whether you're trying really hard to get anyone warned, or you just attract trouble makers? It just seems fishy to me.

However, what definitely made my decision solid and final was what I just witnessed on this very app. You failed to take what I believe as constructive criticism, and started an argument on your own trusted app - to the point where staff had to remove said comments - to where you fired back another argument at said staff for mentioning it in their negative review... This speaks major immaturity and an inability to take criticism - traits no trusted member should have.

I don't think you're ready for trusted. I suggest taking the time to put in more activity (in-game, forums and discord), becoming more well known throughout the community, actually helping out players, and most importantly - improving yourself to be a better, more accepting and more mature person. I trust you will see this comment as constructive, and I hope you see it more as advice, than just another 'hater'.

I'm gonna leave a confident -1. See you in game?

• Like 1

Hey thyking,

First of all, 0 warns for 6 days game-time is great! Keep it up!

Personally, I mostly remember seeing your name a few times in the PD - but other than that, I don't really remember many interactions with you? Plus, I haven't seen you on the server for quite a while. I understand that everybody has their own personal lives (school, work, hobbies, life in general etc.), but I'm sure someone deserving of the trusted role would make the effort to log in at least a few hours a week. To be gone for quite a while, to suddenly appearing again with a trusted app, doesn't really sit well with me.

Additionally, one thing that set off a red flag for me was your comment: "I find myself in admin sits some nights more than I've actually played". I'm not sure this is really something to be proud of? It's good that you are willing to take the time to report rule-breakers, but the fact than you consider yourself as spending MORE time in them than actually roleplaying (and as just a normal member, not staff), makes me question as to whether you're trying really hard to get anyone warned, or you just attract trouble makers? It just seems fishy to me.

However, what definitely made my decision solid and final was what I just witnessed on this very app. You failed to take what I believe as constructive criticism, and started an argument on your own trusted app - to the point where staff had to remove said comments - to where you fired back another argument at said staff for mentioning it in their negative review... This speaks major immaturity and an inability to take criticism - traits no trusted member should have.

I don't think you're ready for trusted. I suggest taking the time to put in more activity (in-game, forums and discord), becoming more well known throughout the community, actually helping out players, and most importantly - improving yourself to be a better, more accepting and more mature person. I trust you will see this comment as constructive, and I hope you see it more as advice, than just another 'hater'.

I'm gonna leave a confident -1. See you in game?

I always play cop and people absolutely hate that I'm cop so often, like last night as a cop and as a thief people were attacking me and following me around calling me a pedo because I arrested them as cop. I find that when I play is when all the mingey people are out doing shit. I try to be active as much as I can but I move between two houses so I'm not always able to do anything.

Hey mate,

I don't have anything against you personally, but I've rarely had any interactions with you that didn't involve you accusing me over and over again of breaking some rule, or being overall annoying and not RP'ing properly (besides from cop, you are very good at that.) Also, I haven't seen you on the server in atleast 3 weeks to a month, and the fact that you have just returned and already put in a trusted app doesn't sit well with me. I think you should get a bit more familiar with the rules and get more active in game, on the forums and in discord and you'll have a fair shot on your next application. For now, I'm giving a "-1".

(Yeah i copied Sethie's response because i can 100% agree with every single part he said)

Good luck on your application.

I've only interacted with you like twice and there was 1 time I accused you of breaking a rule that you did break. I've been on the server for the past month a fair amount, possibly just playing at different times. Not rping? I do rp outside of cop but I prefer to play cop as I find it more fun. If you're going to copy someone's app you're meant to just agree with them instead of copying it especially if you have the exact same points.

If you can't take criticism as a way to better yourself, how can the staff team trust you to be a good role model in-game?

Additionally, in the Trusted Feedback Guidelines thread, it states "If your trusted application has comments you agree or disagree with, make sure you react to them using the agree/disagree react. Do not comment on every +1/-1 you see, as this is also considered as unnecessary clutter."

So far, it seems as though you've responded to most people that have disagreed or left poor feedback about you, and from what I've gathered, had several replies deleted already for getting into an argument? I know I'm not part of any deciding team but if I were to be, these kind of things would definitely be a red flag to me.

I have seen you in-game several times, which is always a positive, however, there is definitely room for improvement and I think it might be a good idea to scroll through each -1 comment here and take on board what they are saying to ensure your applications go the way you want them to.

Sorry, but it's a -1 from me.