Yes.

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1623664037436.thumb.png.02bf7474a30102f0af132c839885f097.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 0

1623664091923.thumb.png.626eea53dd9f3eaed0ebb50fb1ee433b.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 0

1623664109846.thumb.png.18624204f43cfe9418a34860d2bbe11f.png

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

I did have previous DarkRP staffing experiences but I have no proof of that so, No.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I honestly feel like I have proven myself to the community that I am a deserving player for the staff position. As well as I am very active and love to play this fantastic server. I am always helping others in OOC chat and even sometimes group chat to help out others in need of helping. I know the rules and follow them with a lot of care. I'm well known in the community mostly the PD because that's where I spend most of my time. I am very respectful to the community because I want everyone to have a phenomenal time on the server and respect everyone like I do. I have played many previous DarkRP servers to know the general rules and expectations and I know that I am fully capable of following all rules and guidelines as I am a happy person. I am Currently Commissioner in the Police Department and hopefully ranking up to higher ranks as I play. I believe I have enough knowledge of the server to become a staff.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

In the Orbital server I am a well know PD officer (Commissioner) and I regularly take part in Trainings and patrols, and that makes my understanding if working as a team greater. I have also take part in many offline activity's and sports that need teamwork to play and have fun in the game. I have great communications skills and that adds on to working as a team.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

Some qualities I will bring to the staff team is that I can use my outside skills from sports such as teamwork and great communication skills. I am very active on the Discord server, Garry's Mod server and Forums. I have a lot of DarkRP time and know how it works and understand rules. I am very calm, not a angry person and that's why I would be a great fit as a Staff member.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

yes. I agree.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I fully agree if I misuse my powers I will be stripped from the staff powers.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

Yes, I understand.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Application, I hope you like it :)

<3

Edited by Lachie Jeff

Hi Lachie,

I can see that you have a detailed application which shows you care about the position and you are active on the server, however I have had close to 0 experience with you in-game. I've only ever spoken to you once which was a gun deal. Because of this I am leaving a -1. Good luck with your staff app though! :)

Major +1

I don't know what to say. Lachie has proven his utmost effort in playing and performing the best he can on the server. Since the day I met Lachie, he's been helping everyone around him, always reminding people of rules and happy to help whenever. Not too sure about Pharam's -1, but I believe you are extraordinarily active on the server, always role-playing well, particularly in the PD, proven by your well deserved rank of Superintendent. Your dedication to the server, in discord and in game shows you care and wish to continue contributing to the server in the best possible way you can. You are extremely mature and sensible while also fun and enthusiastic. You are always kind and extremely helpful at all times on server, such as in PD, where you've trained about 20 people in just 2 days! I am extremely proud to say Lachie deserves a shot at a staffing position, and that he should have a chance at this opportunity.

-Jack Stone

+1

What can I say you are very active in PD getting to the role of superintendent you are also always up to supervise me training probs which is great :)

in PD discord you are active

But I do believe that you should be more active on normal Discord and Forums

Your app is very detailed showing you care about the role

You should become more active on discord and forums but for now I am keeping it at a +1

good luck with the app!

, Unboltedglobe

+1

I have a lot of rp experience with lachie and as far as i am concern lachie is probably one of the most friendliest people i have seen in the orbital server community

as for his quality as a staff member i do believe from my experience with him he has a lot to offer for the staff member team. he knows the rules well and always try to enforce it every time he got the chance to do so.

Hello.

Lachie Jeff,

After carefully reviewing your Staff application I have come to a conclusion that I'll get to in a moment but first I want to point out what I like and dislike about your Staff application.

You have stated you have had previous staffing experience in Garry's Mod. ✅

I have seen you around multiple times and it is clear to see you are a dedicated member and want to devote your Gmod time to staffing on Orbital Servers. ✅

Your Staff application is detailed. ✅

You have a police rank which means you are well known with the rules more so then the average player. ✅

You have no warns or recent warns. ✅

I just recommend you become more active in the discord and forums replying to people etc. ❎

Other then what I have said above I believe you are fit for staff and I will be +1ing your staff application.

Good luck with your staff application.

Thanks,

Muck Figures.

+1

Lachie is one of the most positive roleplayer I have met through this community. He is very friendly and thoroughly respectful to other members of the community. I believe he has impeccable amount of staffing material as he trains so many Probational Constables and he should be generalized with the rules as of yet. Hence, the zero warning record. His activity outside of the server is decent (Discord activity is great, but Forums need to improve). In-game activity is very good, keep it up! Lastly, the application is packed with lots of detail thoroughout the questions. To conclude, I believe you should be given a shot at staffing. Good luck buddy