Freddy Smalls - Trusted Application

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880589256/home

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:460161764

Your in-game name: Freddy Smalls

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

https://gyazo.com/5fc67261f6f85060cf4eccecd70f0125

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 14 (Not much) https://gyazo.com/eea5cd184b9e3d22562429f6a0c97a3e

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

https://gyazo.com/eea5cd184b9e3d22562429f6a0c97a3e

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I've been playing on the server for a while, although I can be a minge I have always contributed towards the server such as donating, helping new players, asking questions and joining in conversations. I will be honest, I haven't been this active on the discord or forums until about a week or 2 ago. I have met a lot of people through my journey on the server and would like to build some more dope bases ect. I would also like to add that the last warn I received was just over a week ago, 8 days ago. I believe that I have improved considerably as I used to get a warn probably once or 3 times every 2 days or so.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I can continue to go path I am currently going by helping new players, continuing to join discussions and conversations ect.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes, although my warns say otherwise. I do believe around 3 or 4 of my warns are unfair but I have the insufficient evidence or support to provide my reasoning as to why.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes, I do agree.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes, I do agree, I got more things from being donator and I didn't abuse any of it.

• Haha 1

Hello, Freddy smalls.

After looking at your Trusted application I have chosen to -1

Reason for the -1, because of your warn history and the type of player you said you are " I can be a minge"

and on top of that with the interactions I've had with you, you have verbally abused me in a sit so you have treated staff poorly.

There for making my mind up and this all being a -1 to your Trusted Application.

You don't deserve trusted. Yet.

Thanks,

Muck Figures.

• Like 1

Hi Freddy.

You are an extremely nice guy when you talk to me and have helped me a few times, but I don't think you deserve trusted yet.

You could start by working on your minge-like attitude. I have seen you on the server minging and being rude to some people. I have not seen you helping others recently, so I am sorry to say but this is going to be a -1 from me.

• Like 1

Hey Freddy,

I personally haven't had many interactions with you in-game but I have seen that you are active.

This is always good, however, you said that you want to do better and "build some more dope bases".

You also stated you think of yourself as mingy, and I appreciate the honesty but this in conjunction with your many recent warns leads me to believe that you may not be suitable for a trusted position.

If you can manage to go a month with no warns this would be great for you to go further in the server, but for now, I'm going to give you a -1.

Good luck with your future endeavors,

Roberto.

• Like 1

Hey Freddy,

I personally haven't had many interactions with you in-game but I have seen that you are active.

This is always good, however, you said that you want to do better and "build some more dope bases".

You also stated you think of yourself as mingy, and I appreciate the honesty but this in conjunction with your many recent warns leads me to believe that you may not be suitable for a trusted position.

If you can manage to go a month with no warns this would be great for you to go further in the server, but for now, I'm going to give you a -1.

Good luck with your future endeavors,

Roberto.

Bro, I have no recent warns. All of them have been over a week ago now.

Denied

I understand that you're active in the community and have such community interaction but your immaturity and toxic attitude is not very fit for the Trusted rank. And lastly, try to prevent any further warnings. Key part of having the Trusted rank is to have a positive attitude and must know how to respect at all times.

Please improve this and reapply in the near future.