STICKEY's Trusted app

STICKEY

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198392583511

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:216158891

Your in-game name: STICKEY

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 2 days 16 hours

1631617510324.thumb.jpeg.4e906d0fb1b95f49ed880dcade68cd26.jpeg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): N/A1631617720960.thumb.jpeg.ce74509939bee7856e90bf7b83da60ff.jpeg

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for my previous trusted application. It was not detailed the way I intended it, I was at school when writing it under pressure of getting to class, I should not have been writing it at that time. I believe I deserve trusted because I meet all pre-

requisites and I aim to have a good reputation with most or all. I love my fun and I can be silly yes, but I always play police and in my opinion, it's a lot easier to get warns when playing police because of all the added rules and playing for the time I have, I am impressed with myself for staying warn free on three different servers now and would like to take the role of trusted (however, it was never just for building, let me rephrase what I wanted to include)

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I would like to represent the server as a trusted member in forums, discord and the server itself and be someone you could come up to for guidance or help. I can also be someone you may confidently take my word for server rules, I can be someone who respects server staff and members and as a representative, passing on that respect to others so they may do the same, I can be someone who keeps active and actively wanting to better myself to provide for this server. I may also provide free dupes for PD to use anytime to assist in how the PD provides in some way like trainings.

I genuinely love darkrp, I respect everything about it. I honestly am happy I'm able to get second

chances and I think that should go for everyone and everything. I never used to think when I started darkrp last year that I would end up where I am now, 2000+ hours of experience and I wish to get more experience on this server and help it out, provide for it, with these members and the friends I used to know. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope your day goes well for you.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Very familiar.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: I do agree.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? I agree to never abuse these powers and/or privileges.

Hey my dude

Alright so, despite the spam in some of forum discussions to increase your forum activity (10 posts back to back in one thread)...you have made an effort.

I spoke to you ingame too and I can see you've made some improvements to your application.

I'll give this a +1

Purely for the fact that you can listen to people and make changes if needed, it shows a level of maturity that's needed in a trusted player.

You are active in game, I see you regularly, 0 warns, can't see any other reasons to -1 this..

I wish you luck with your app

• Like 1

Hello there, Stickey.

First and foremost, having zero warnings is amazing and demonstrates that you are well-versed in the rules. I see you frequently in the game and on the forums, so your activity is fantastic, and your application is well-formatted and detailed.

I'm not sure what else to say about your app except that I'll give you a +1.

Wishing you the best of luck with your application.

Sticky is always sharing his goo with people on the server. STICKYS goo has medicinal properties that provide pain relief for people experiencing winge.

Also for real, sticky was the first police I did PD stuff with, he took time to explain stuff to me and hang out with me in PD. I love sticky he is my best friend.

+1

• Like 1

Hey man

As tuppy said you listen to the advice and have been on the forums saying stuff which is good. You have 2d and 16h which is good but some people might not know who you are but yuo still show maturity which is better i would say. I have seen you alot and i know you are active on in-game, discord and on forums now which is great. overall your app is good and you took advice to heart and changed everything to get a +1 from

Good luck with your app and keep up the good work

Aspect

• Like 1

+1

was very nice commissioner back on iconic. active in pd and the server (nowadays because i check his pd streams xd). easy to talk to when you're not me.

but like, bro. why did you make me have to do the test in 3 days time after i failed the first.

• Like 1

I rarely comment on any applications ever, however I feel as if an issue needs to be addressed.

You have recently returned to the server and have instantly rushed straight into roles, it seems as if you don't care for the community at all or just want the roles. I would highly recommend becoming more known and enjoy the community a bit. Garrys mod isn't all about getting the best roles.

• Like 2

hey stickey though most things have already been said i feel what keenu has said is also something to take into consideration but even with what he said i still feel you deserve a chance at trusted as you are a great role model in my eyes and someone deserving of this role so this will be a +1 from me. gl with your trusted app
  • Like 1

I rarely comment on any applications ever, however I feel as if an issue needs to be addressed.

You have recently returned to the server and have instantly rushed straight into roles, it seems as if you don't care for the community at all or just want the roles. I would highly recommend becoming more known and enjoy the community a bit. Garrys mod isn't all about getting the best roles.

As I said... love Gmod DarkRP. I have played in a server you own before and staffed on that server. Really, this is just the same server with a different cover, new and old people I know. You should have an understanding that I mean no bad intentions, I was patient as staff, had the privilege of taking up the role of commissioner since day 1 of Iconic and im proud of that. So, for the better of myself and the community, I wanted to take up the role of trusted. After all, do I not have a reputation with you that I hope is good and good with the community as well as meeting all pre-requisites to gain this role? I appreciate the feedback you have all given me.. I'm thankful to those who choose to support me or criticise me to be better. I'm sorry if this reply just annoys you... I mean nothing bad :(

As I said... love Gmod DarkRP. I have played in a server you own before and staffed on that server. Really, this is just the same server with a different cover, new and old people I know. You should have an understanding that I mean no bad intentions, I was patient as staff, had the privilege of taking up the role of commissioner since day 1 of Iconic and im proud of that. So, for the better of myself and the community, I wanted to take up the role of trusted. After all, do I not have a reputation with you that I hope is good and good with the community as well as meeting all pre-requisites to gain this role? I appreciate the feedback you have all given me.. I'm thankful to those who choose to support me or criticise me to be better. I'm sorry if this reply just annoys you... I mean nothing bad :(

The server has changed a heap in the last 5 months, the content, rules, community, staff and PD have largely had massive changes. If you truely believe this is good old Iconic guess again; we aim to provide a unique edge to DarkRP, which means we've had to make massive changes along the way. Regarding your reputation with the community, you had a great reputation with Iconic, however you disappeared for months and you we're merely forgotten as you disappeared without a trace or goodbye, many players do not know who you are as you are newer ect. Just because you've had roles over 7 months ago doesn't mean you deserve them now, instead of explaining of me what you had; explain to me what you want.

• Like 1

The server has changed a heap in the last 5 months, the content, rules, community, staff and PD have largely had massive changes. If you truely believe this is good old Iconic guess again; we aim to provide a unique edge to DarkRP, which means we've had to make massive changes along the way. Regarding your reputation with the community, you had a great reputation with Iconic, however you disappeared for months and you we're merely forgotten as you disappeared without a trace or goodbye, many players do not know who you are as you are newer ect. Just because you've had roles over 7 months ago doesn't mean you deserve them now, instead of explaining of me what you had; explain to me what you want.

You have a really good point, but I've stayed the same way, I want to provide for the server and community, I love doing that. I know it's a bit rushing but that's why I'm just going for trusted. I get a joyful feeling when helping new players out and then I gain the respect of them, or even just a thank you. Regardless, I love to provide.

If the staff team does not trust me I'm happy for them to tear this trusted app down and have me wait, I'll wait whatever needs to be waited, I'll give whatever can be given. This role is a privilege, I won't have anything over anyone, they will never owe me anything. Good deeds don't have to be paid. I'm actually really happy today for something I've done in the background, and I believe if can keep stuff like that up I'll earn my way to trusted now or in a few weeks or months 😁