ThyKing's trusted app (2nd one) (reapply after demotion)

thyking

Steam Community Link: sorry but I genuinely cannot figure out how to do this

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:559903686

Your in-game name: thyking

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1631610861972.jpeg.b9ac6877ec7ffd58a570f01139023148.jpeg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1631610919751.thumb.jpeg.c7a15a1842f6b0a611219e23a34e1695.jpeg

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): shown in screenshot above

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I believe I deserve trusted as I've been a long time member of this community spanning back to supremacy days. I have a great knowledge of the server rules and I make it my goal to follow them fully. I'm widely known among the community as someone that takes the server very seriously. I find myself in admin sits some nights more than I've actually played. I have been in the community for a while and I think It's about time I try and make myself able to help more with things.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I have a great knowledge of the rules of rp. I'm very serious and quick to seek help if anything happens. I have great dedication to the community and I know I can show people how that helps. I can assist new players into the normal of playing gmod darkrp. I know I have what it takes to help this community and I'll try my hardest to do that.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? I have a great understanding of the rules and guidelines to the point that sometimes I can predict punishment for peoples doings. I know I understand a majority of the rules and guidelines.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: If my rank is misused in any way at all I believe it should be stripped immediately and further punishment be given.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? I will never abuse my role as trusted as it is an amazing opportunity to have a rank like trusted.

Hey man,

i would like to start off and mention your forums activity is amazing, by the amount of messages you have it looks like your active on the forums and discord. You have 5d and 0 warns which is pretty good. I think your known within the community i dont know due to me not being on the server lately. I dont really see a problem with you or no one i know has had a problem with you. I saw you got demoted from trusted but i think you have learnt your lesson and not to do the things you did again or you would be demoted over all your app its pretty good and detailed i guess im going to +1

pls dont get demoted again if you get accepted :)

Good luck on your app

Aspect

Denied

After your previous behaviour as trusted and your overall past attitude, I don't believe you would be an adequate role model for the server as a trustworthy and mature member of the community. Until you can change and alter these elements of yourself, I believe you are a poor fit for the role.

• Like 1