Ethan's/hikari's trusted application

Ethan

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199167974475/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:603854373

Your in-game name: ethan

What is your gametime?

1631583446245.png.b2b49fece4c3a350ae6a97dc1708df7b.png

How many warnings do you have? 1631583472428.thumb.png.554dcc026d1fa3d5f5184899c94d5183.png

I was a gangster and the boss told me to protect a restaurant that they were protecting then when I warned someone to leave because there was a sign that said KOS loitering and they didn't leave so I killed him hence the warn and this was before I had read the rules and I had three says because I didn't know how to access the rules

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? None

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I have been playing this server for a long time and one of my favorite roles are the swat and police team and sometimes when I'm playing one of those roles a lower ranked officer asks for help on how to do certain things like how to properly arrest players or what to do if someone interferes with an arrest and it makes me happy whenever they ask for help so that they can get clarification on how to have a good time playing as a cop and its not just the cop roles, sometimes it is help in OOC on how to use different roles and I like to help if I can

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I've been playing the server for a long time and I really want to be like the people that would teach me when I was new like teaching new players and the reason I want trusted so much is because the new players would be able trust my word more than if I was just a member

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes I am and since I have really bad memory I read them over a lot while I play

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes I know and I have seen this happen to some people and it is a privilege that I don't want to waste

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes I agree I will only use it to help others and have fun

• Like 2

+1

Ethan, although your application is small I do feel that you are fit for this position, recently in PD events I have seen how respectful and kind you are to other players, you seem to have no conflict with absolutely anyone you come across and its a nice thing to see for a trusted player. I also like how since you have a bad memory, you are reading over the rules constantly which is an amazing trait!

Good Luck!

-bunned

Hey mate

Great redo! Your application (while short) explains why you believe you deserve trusted 1000x better than before.

I have seen you around constantly and never had a negative experience with you. Your kind, approachable and friendly to all you meet. While you claim you have bad memory, one warning over two weeks is astonishing showing you defiantly are familiar with all of the rules. Your activity in discord, OOC, in-game also reflects how you are dedicated towards this community and want to enhance players experience in the community. Not much else to say.

Good luck with your application, wish you all the best!

+1

I agree with bunned that your application is brief, but I believe you are deserving of this position of trust. You have only received one warning, which is wonderful and demonstrates that you are familiar with all of the server's rules. I see a lot of it in the game, and discord is also assisting a lot of other people in OOC, which is fantastic.

As a result, I'm going to give your app a +1.

best wishes with your app

this will be a +1 for me as i have seen you around a lot and you seem to be a great role model for the server having 2w of game time and only 1 warn shows that you have a great understanding of the rules and overall you are a great guy to be around and you definitely deserve the trusted role.

gl on your trusted app <3.

Hey man

i see you listen to my advice and made your app bigger than your app before which is amazing. I would like to say 2w and 1 warn is fantastic. You are a great role model to new players, a little while ago this guy was new to the server and i saw you helping him and since then i thought you would be great for a trusted because you didn't have to help him but you did it anyways. Im going to +1 for your effort

Good luck with your app

Aspect

Hello ethan, have seen you play PD mostly when I'm on, and that's when I get to see you and have talked with you through discord. You're a fun bloke, you definitely would resemble yourself as a trusted player to me and in comparison to others you would fit the role of trusted, as I would trust you to be active, follow rules, help the community and represent the server well. Good luck mans

+1

Hey Ethan,

I am definitely leaving a +1 here. You are an active and friendly member of Orbital and always strive to do your best. You follow the rules and are very mature in game, both roleplay and OOC. Since your last applications there has been definite improvement in detail, well done. You always help others in need and always try to assist wherever possible. It is without doubt certain that you should receive this role. Good luck :) (y)

Hey Ethan, how are you?

I've had my fair shares of interactions with you around the server and I believe you to be a very friendly person around the community. Your play time is great with only one warning. I'm going have to +1 this application because from what I can see is that you're a very friendly player who is here to make the community a better place. The role of trusted is a privilege give to those who can be a good role model around the community and I know you can live up to it.

All the best with the application, I look forward to seeing the progression of it.