Jackson's Trusted App

Jackson

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008752495/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24243383

In-game Name: Jackson

Image Of Game time:Playtime.thumb.png.58e0bb75622855580c7ac5a9076db4f1.png

(4d 10h 22m 10s)

Image of Warnings:Warns.thumb.png.50644b66dfa8a2dd866d7023e55a949c.png

Currently I have not received any softbans. I'm not entirely sure but I believe that any softbans would show up on the warns page.

Why do you believe you deserve Trusted?

Well, I spend a lot of time on this server. I enjoy the community that this server holds and I would like to be a bigger part of it myself. Gaining the role of trusted would be the next step for me, as I would like to cement myself as part of this community. On another note, I tend to find great joy in helping others, whatever they may be doing. Gun shops, figuring out the big money making roles, or just answering various questions about how the rules work. So far I have shown a good handful of people the ropes of various aspects of the server and I'd like to keep on doing just that.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

Having the trusted rank would hopefully show that I can be trusted to help. This would allow me to assist newer players in figuring out the game without having to worry that I'm just going to ruin whatever it is that they were working on. I can also teach how to play DarkRP in general for those who may not know how to. Lastly, I enjoy giving suggestions in order to try to improve the server experience. My hopes are that the rank of trusted would lend more credence to my understanding of the general feel of the server as it stands.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes I am.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes I am, that is completely understandable.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I will not abuse any powers granted by the rank of trusted.

Edited by Jackson
  • Like 1

Hey Jackson

Your application is very well written and I believe you are applying for trusted for all the right reasons on top of that 0 warnings with 4 days playtime is very commendable.

But I do not recall ever interacting with you on the server this could be because of my poor memory or us just playing at different times.

Overall I think this application deservers a +1

Best of luck with your application.

• Like 2

Hey man

im gonna start with the negatives by saying i haven't interacted with you at all or got to have a chat. i would like to interact with you to see what you are like. but onto the positive side, 4d no warns is good u have some good detail on your app and it looks like you are here to help the new players which is great. I am going to give you a -1 because i have never interacted with you but when i get a chance ill be happy to change to a +1

overall your app is great but i wanna interact with you

good luck with your app

Aspect

• Like 2

Hello, Jackson.

I will agree with Ivan Milat.

You wrote an excellent application, and you have received no warnings in the last four days, which is fantastic. I see you frequently on the server in the mornings, assisting many players with OOC, but I haven't seen you on the discord or the forums. but I do recommend to get more active on the forums and discord

However, because your application includes a lot of detail and is well-written, I'm going to give you a +1.

Ooo, hard one! Hahaha

I will have to give this a -1

My reasoning behind this is the same as Aspects, I just simply don't recall seeing you in game!

To be fair, we see 90 players almost every night.. it'll be hard for 1 person person interact with everyone!

I will give you some helpful tips though!

• Help newer players by answering questions in OOC.
  • Play different roles and involve yourself with different RP situations, a good example would be the PD.
  • Make staff requests for rules breakers
  • Involve yourself in Forum and Discord discussions
  • Change your forum name to you're in-game name (or vise versa). This will make it easier for players to identify you!

Thanks buddy, good luck with your application!

• Like 2

I see you in the game quite often, you seemed very polite, and I remember when you called an admin on me because when I was disguised as a commissioner and you thought I was just RDMing PD. That's good, I had a laugh and it shows you respect the rules and experience of others.

You have produced a quality application, I know you're active, I know you're respectful, trustworthy and for that I'll slide a

+1 (p.s. writing in my phone rn, the format is sad:( )

• Like 3

+1

Despite mostly playing citizen, you somehow manage to interact with alot of people and make roleplaying enjoyable. You and me have had quite a few memorable interactions. Not only that, I have seen you helping people both in OOC chat and in person. Only downside I have is I haven't seen you much in the discord? However that could just be me.

Other than that, you're definitely a player I can trust either to bring fun to the table or help a new player.

• Like 1

Hey mate

I have never seen you around in recent memory. Therefore I don't know what you are like, your app ticks all the boxes and you fit almost all of the requirements based off other peoples responses. However, stated previously, I have never seen you in discord, OOC or in-game. Therefore you do not meet all of the requirements needed. As Tuppy stated, It was a hard one to judge.

Good luck however, wish you all the best.

• Like 1

Hey Jackson,

By the looks of it and what I've read about you, you are a dedicated player who is fun to play with, however as everyone above me said I haven't seen you ingame all that much except for brushing past you a couple times. I'm giving a -1 however if I see you more in game and on discord Id be happy to change it

• Like 1

Hey Jackson,

Not much to say other than you're a great bloke and I'll leave a +1. You are on quite often now, and often put yourself amongst others, always trying to have a great time. You are polite and mature and act upon anything requested by an admin. I do however suggest maybe playing more in peak times (5-9pm AEST) and widen the amount of players you interact with as I mainly see you in low population times (earlier in the day when less people are on). Other than that, you are great pretty much in every other way. Good luck man (y)

• Like 1