My Staff Application

ProfesserAyman

Steam Community Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199143041604/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:591387938

Discord User#: ProfesserAyman™#1444

Country/Time Zone: Australia, New South Wales. (AEST).

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes, I have two.

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1 Week 2d. (Now, this is one day old).

Time(2).JPG.b7d5c5460ebd4f0ff1287f782afb03fc.JPG

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): RDM, 10/06/2021, 19:57:05

Warns.thumb.JPG.ab15041c3f29cd3b031898f9f1285e0a.JPG

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

None.

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

No but I understand the basis of it.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I feel my time is pretty high showing I'm dedicated, I'm trusted as I love the server, I'm pretty well known in the community, I'm a really good role-player. I don't have any bans and I have 1 warn which I don't believe I even did RDM but that was ages ago. Every time someone breaks the rules even though I'm not an admin I enforce the rules as it is essential to fun and good gameplay.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples)

If other staff are in a heated situation such as mass prop block and there are a lot of suspects I will help to give punishment and support my fellow admins. If we make an event and I'm called I will help in all I can. If people call tickets I will help them as much as I can with my power. In any team situation I will be of value to use as I'm ready to help anyone.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

In a situation of events, tickets and major problems in the server I will help to the limit of my power. I can be fun for the community as I'm trusted meaning I've been here and I know what I'm doing, so when it comes to the rules I'm clean on them. I can be a fun person and I'm respectful if your respectful so I'm really easy to talk or deal with. Since I'm dedicated to this server I can help in a lot of ways by being on late to stop people from FailRP and I can get a lot tickets so I can help people with their problems. If im staffing othber staff can relax a bit as will be really focused on helping others and taking tickets.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

I do strongly agree that I will not misuse my power as it was an honour to get in the first place.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes I strongly agree that if I misuse my power it should be stripped of me and I should not get it after a long time or forever depending on what I committed. But I hope you can trust in me that I will never for the amount fo time im staff will abuse any power or code I was given or assigned.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

Again I strongly agree to follow any expectation or code I was given as it is essential to the server and I don't want to ruin the fun of any player that deserves to have fun. If a ticket or FailRP situation pops up I will not ignore it as it is important for me to terminate the situation as it ruin the fun for everyone, it also breaks server rules which is what I follow and everyone else should and will too.

Ayman. You are an extremely active roleplayer. I know you irl and in-game, you show great leadership skills. Every time we play you are a pretty good teammate and a nice friend. You have great playtime and only 1 warn. Hope you get this role, Good Luck!

+1

Hey man!

Unfortunately, I'm going to -1 this application..

You're playtime with 0 warns is fantastic..

However.

From my point of view, your answers to the staff application isn't what I would look for as a staff member..

You mentioned you had an RDM, this was ages ago so that's fine, I just don't appricate the way you said; "I have 1 warn which I don't believe I even did"

If you don't believe it was correct, you could of made a report and had it lifted.

Being in denial of your owns warns is a bit of a red flag for me, how will you take ownership in the future?

Also; "I'm respectful if your respectful"

As a staff member, a lot of the time people aren't respectful towards you. They often treat you really poorly, yet you'll have to swallow your pride and not let it get to you. You must treat others with upmost respect regardless if they don't treat you the same.

I don't think you're fit for staff, yet.

Thanks mate

Edited by Tuppy
  • Like 2

Hey ProfesserAyman,

Although you're a great lad and fun to hang around, I sadly cannot trust that I can give a +1 to you becoming staff. Firstly, like Tuppy said, you seem as though you aren't very accepting of your warn. The way you also worded a couple things in your application don't give me a very trusting feeling that you would be a great staff. Even though you're fun, know the rules pretty well and are great to hang around with, I cannot state that you're very mature, and the task of having very mingey people in sits may be the downfall if you are staff. There comes a lot of hate and disrespect to the staff sometimes in sits, and if you say that you'll only respect people if they respect you, then that may present that if you find someone mingey, you wouldn't act very mature or sensible then. Now I understand my examples are not the greatest, but I still just have to trust my gut, meaning it will be a -1. I suggest improving your maturity and the way you deal with a variety of people, as well as maybe reword and think about how you write your application. Again, I like you enough that I agree to trusted, but not quite when it comes to a massive rank like staff. I still wish the best to you and your application, have a good one.

• Like 1