Unboltedglobe's commander app

Prerequisites

• Your total game time must be 2 day and over.
  • You must be well known within the Police Department.
  • You must be well informed with all our rules, especially PD/SWAT rules.
  • You must be age 15 and over. I am 14 but I have permission from indigo to apply

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:423487431

Discord User#:unboltedglobe#4047

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 2 weeks 2 days and 20 hours

20210721150128_1.thumb.jpg.82a5a36eda43ab3551622e3243a4a162.jpg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):none

20210721150134_1.thumb.jpg.80cc45aa8df81d6ea5884a7ffeab8cf2.jpg

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): none

20210721150134_1.thumb.jpg.80cc45aa8df81d6ea5884a7ffeab8cf2.jpg

What is your current Police rank?: Inspector

What is your current SWAT rank?: Lance corporal

What are your other ranks? (Detective, undercover, etc.): Detective

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?: I should be a Commander because of my skills in working as a team and training new players I am always trying to find way to make the PD a better place like training probational constables so they do not leave the doors unlocked all the time or joining patrols and doing my best to relay info and take down crime , whenever I play as PD/Swat I am always active in going to 000 calls and keeping the city safe. I am very useful in raiding bases and leading a team. I have meet so many great people in PD like Jack stone, TerrA, Hotrod, Indigo, Bux just to name a few and I want to be able to give back to this community by hosting trainings/Patrols and growing PD and Swat to greater heights.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role: I would be heavily active on the commander role and would give it my all to insure that PD and Swat continues to grow and be better place every day, I would hosting fun and engaging trainings and patrols so that PD and Swat are always ready for whatever is thrown at them (and having some fun while doing it ), I would also talk with fellow officers about things that they want changed in PD so I could bring it up with other Commanders and Commissioners to make PD the best it can be. I would continue to train probational constables so that there are a constant flow of new people joining PD meaning that there would always be officers on to enforce laws and greaten RP on the server. all of these things are what I will do to insure that PD stays a fun, active and productive place!

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?

some qualities that make me stand out are

• my activeness in PD and my willingness to learn and improve every day
  • I have trusted rank which shows that I am someone who can be trusted with the powers that come with being a commander
  • I am a great listener and I always want to hear what other people have to say because PD always works better if everyone is listening and talking to each other. Communication is key !
  • I am a good teacher I have trained many probational constables(who all past there test) showing I am responsible and capable of help even the newest players to PD
  • I always make sure to tell officers if they are doing something wrong and how to fix it (like a new constable aos a person with a 1h weapon) I would tell them what they did wrong so in the future they will not get in trouble for it
  • I am skilled in leading a raid on a base to insure the least amount of deaths for us by following the Swat tactical guide and telling everyone all the info that we know about the base so they are not going in blind

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?: Yes I would never miss use my power

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:I completely agree

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?: I will always follow the Commander expectations and if I am unsure of one I will ask a more experienced Commander/Commissioner

Thank you for reading my app!

If you have any questions or things you would like to say about my app contact me here at unboltedglobe#4047 on discord

Edited by Unboltedglobe
  • Like 1

I genuinely believe that you are not mature enough for the commander role I've only ever had bad experiences with you. The app is very detailed and is good.

I think if you show a bit more maturity you'd be fit for the commander role

I genuinely believe that you are not mature enough for the commander role I've only ever had bad experiences with you. The app is very detailed and is good.

I think if you show a bit more maturity you'd be fit for the commander role

I disagree with this entirely, Unboltedglobe may be young but his level of maturity is far beyond some of the older players.

My own personal interactions and private conversations with Unboltedglobe have been great..

What I think is immature is bullying someone for their voice, which is why Unboltedglobe doesn't use his mic very often. He does use the mic when he is playing important police roles and I've seen that myself.

you dont have a mic and I don’t see you as mature enough for this role

As above, I can confirm he does have a mic and does use it.

If you want to accuse someone of being immature please support it.

Unboltedglobe is already a very high ranking officer, he wouldn't have got this being "immature"

Now, to my reply.

The way Unboltedglobe presents himself is fantastic to see - it really adds to my roleplay experience!

I met unbolted on Iconic and as an experienced RP player myself, I taught Unboltedglobe everything I knew, he's become a respected and trusted member.

He gets around with his gun holstered down, walks and observes player interactions - doesn't come across pushy or manipulative.

He follows the PD rules religiously.

His time and effort training probational officers has been noticed.

He takes PD events seriously and is always present.

I've had a few raids with Unboltedglobe and its always been well organized.

He takes the lead when it comes to sticky situations, his experience in PD is a huge factor for this.

Very active on discord which is important for higher police roles!

His punctuality and the way he spends time writing forum posts/discord announcements is a huge +1, this is shown in the effort he's put into this application.

Ability to work as a team has been previously demonstrated.

I really hope you get this role Unboltedglobe.

This is the next big step for you.

You've proven yourself previously and I've never been wrong about you.

I think you deserve it.

Edited by Tuppy

+1

i see him around a lot on the server and he is always around somewhere when something important is happening and he seems very mature and takes the game seriously and has put a lot of effort into his application

good luck to you man, i think you deserve it :)

+1

-plays police all the time

- probably the most mature 14yr on the server

-always nice to people and helps anyone if they ask or doesnt understand the rules(to do with police)

over all i think unbolted would be a good comm and would do his best to always give it 100% (y)