Logan Bods Trusted Application

Logan Bods

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198219254897/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:129494584

Discord User#: K0414#6742

Your in-game name: Logan Bods

What is your gametime?: 1674531580626.thumb.png.32d89b61bf919ba1ac56571fea136727.png

How many warnings do you have?: 1674531611551.thumb.png.9a23d8c27b2c2474161481c299da2a9c.png

How many Soft bans/Blacklists do you have?: Shown above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I believe that I deserve trusted because I think that I have helped people a lot on the server. I have a lot of positive feedback on the server as well and I also want to make more friend's with the people on the server. I believe that I deserve trusted because of most of my positive feedback I receive from the players on the server and that because that I have helped a lot of people on the server I should have this Position within the community.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? To begin with I like to help people under stand the rules so we don't have problems where people were doing something they didn't understand or didn't know. I'd like to help with telling more about the community and all of the good things within it. I'd like to help people under stand how to deal with situations when there is little to no one people on the server, so they don't get confused with problematic situations they're in. I'd like to help introduce the newer people and tell them the basics so they don't get into any trouble they didn't understand.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes I understand the rules and guidelines I have learn from my mistakes from when I first started playing and it wont happen again.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes I understand this will happen and I agree to this punishment.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes I agree to use this powers fairly and to abuse them in any way possible.

+1

-Has alright play time.

-I know he has a few warns BUT They were over a year ago and hasn't gotten anymore since then. Very good!

-Good detail within the app.

-Good person.

-Understands when he's doing something wrong and stops.

I know him personally and I know he would be a good person to have trusted, he does understand them and would try to help as much as he can. Trust me, he would use this role correctly

This is my say on this app. You may say other wise

I also know I'm not active at all but I know what he's like.

• Like 1

First off i'll start with saying I have never had any negative interactions with you in the server, you seem like a really cool person and a good roleplayer.

However,

This application is extremely poorly written, hard to understand, and filled with errors. It seems really low effort, or just carelessness. Because of this, I feel I'm kind of obligated to give you a -1

No hard feelings, good luck with your application.

• Like 1

Hey Logan

Firstly i want to start out by saying they you are a player that I have never had a negitive interaction and yours warns are good although the reason I am -1 this app is because everything in it is just the same sentence rewritten to sound different like for example in your "how to help the community" question the only point you gave us to explain to new players the rules so they don't get in trouble although this is a good point you mad it multiple times like it was different points. Secondly some parts of the app were hard to read and made me go back to make sure I wasn't going insane. My suggestion is to:

1. Not repeat yourself

2. Reread you app as if your the viewer

3. Put more detail within the app

4. True to make more points

I hope these help you to getting trusted

Goodluck,

John Kevin

Edited by John Kevin

I've seen you around before and whilst you're an okay player, you literally just came back and there's been a huge flux of new players since then, and they just don't know who you are. Trusted members are usually considered to be active players and people we know interact in the community on the discord, forums and in game. John Kevin has also left you some very good tips as well and I do agree with what he's stated.

I'd suggest waiting a while before making another application.

Good luck man

- Osama

You may have used to play a while ago but I only started seeing you play on the server again less than 3 days ago so I think it would be a jump to apply for trusted right off the bat.

Not only that your application is poor.

Increase your forum and discord activity, become more known within the server as a lot of people currently don't really know you and stay active. If you keep your warns like that I can see you becoming trusted in 2 weeks min.

• Like 1

I have zero clue who you are, you've been a member since December 8th. 2021 but only 2 messages on the forums. Warns are very old however as Nick said you've only be seen replaying not even 3 days ago.

Simply just get more known within the community again and improve activity on the forums and discord.

un-like others have said, I've seen you in game quite a bit, pretty friendly and nice, however discord and forums activity is very low. unfortunately i just don't see you fitting into the trusted position right now, maybe in the future but i do not think you are ready yet.

Try get more active on the forums and discord, maybe try helping out the community in some way.

best of luck wallaby <3