John Coskey's ban appeal

Abb Coskey

Your SteamID (Paste your Steam Profile Link into https://steamrep.com/): 76561198122138013

In-game name: John Coskey

Time and date of warn (Use timezone): 10:00ish PM in Sydney

Name of the Staff Member that warned you: Shant Sanocki

Further details: I was hopping off the server. I thought I would give away my printers. I let a guy into my base to give my printers to. Guy was a dick and said that I had like no printers compared to him. I killed the guy with my knife. The guy called an admin sit, in which I was told my KOS sign was too small (it was like 40 or so pixels and not 60 like it needed to be). The guy admitted to having seen the KOS sign regardless of its size. The guy was the only person I used the KOS sign against.

I feel that I shouldn't be warned, because the only person I harmed by having too small of a sign had read it regardless before coming in, meaning my misunderstanding of the sizes allowed of textscreens didn't affect him.

Any evidence you can provide:

Have you become familiar with the rules?: I'm familiar with the rules surrounding the size of KOS signs

• Like 1

Hey John,

Looking back upon this sit it's understandable for you to have killed him if he had acknowledged the KOS sign but given the fact that you have 1 day of playtime on the server I believe you should have rechecked the rules to make sure that what you were doing was correct as you would have seen that KOS signs under 60 are not allowed therefore not active, additionally you said I thought I would give away my printers meaning you had to let him inside your base but when he starts acting rude you kill him without warning which would come under KOS baiting.

But given I feel this was a lapse in my judgement as it appears you have just recently rejoined the community I'm happy for the warn to be removed

Thanks for writing.

DENIED

You openly said your text size was not the required size to begin with. The guy you stabbed you allowed him into your base you cannot just kill him because you have a KOS sign up. you would have to warn him with a / yell. You do not provide evidence to support your side of the story for future reference ensure that you have evidence. You have a day of playtime, you should at least have some sort of understanding of the rules.

The warn will remain.